3 Day Lonavala, Khandala and Matheran Tour
Explore the serene lush green hills of Lonavala, Khandala, and Matheran, take a pause from the ' City of Dreams' and soak in the beauty mother nature.
- Private 3-day tour from Mumbai to Lonavala, Khandala, Matheran and back in a private cab.
- Visit places like the Lonavala Lake, Karla and Bhaja Caves, Duke's nose and many more during your tour.
- Let the lush green hills give you some cherishable memories.
At a two hour distance from the busy city of Mumbai lies, the serene and quiet hill stations, Lonavala and Khandala. These are among the most popular weekend getaways for Mumbaikar. And why not, with its illustrious mountains and long waterfalls the Lonavla and Khandala hill stations is a home away from home. The journey, through the winding roads with the lush green mountains, is breathtaking. One can truly connect with nature and its fascinations by visiting the Kune falls -which is the 14th highest waterfall in the country, the Bhushi Dam- which is a manmade water reservoir.
Matheran has the natural beauty to charm the world with its untouched habitat. Vehicles are only allowed till Dasturi Car Park from there it takes around 30 mins to Matheran on a horseback or a rickshaw to reach our destination.
Day 1: Start from Mumbai.
- Your tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits at your specified time slot.
- First-up you will be travelling to Khandala, it would take you about 2 hours to cover a distance of approximately 80 km.
- Upon your arrival, you may choose to visit from the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Aaodoshi range of waterfalls
- Shingroba temple
- Bhor Ghat
- Rajamachi fort
- Zenith waterfall
- In between the tour you may choose to have lunch at a place of your choice.
- After the completion of your Khandala tour, you will be dropped at your hotel in Lonavala to rest for the day.
Day 2: Lonavala-Khandala local sightseeing.
- The second-day tour begins with a pick-up from your hotel in Lonavala.
- During the course of the day, you may choose to visit the following places as per our suggestion or add a few of your own:
- Karla Caves and Bhaja Caves - ancient Buddhist rock-cut caves
- Lonavala Lake
- Duke's Nose
- Kune falls
- Bhushi dam
- Lonavala Wax Museum
- In between the tour you may choose to have a lunch break at a place of your choice.
- After the completion of your tour, you may be dropped back at your hotel in Lonavala to rest for a day.
Day 3: Visit Matheran on the journey back to Mumbai.
- On the third day after you will undertake the journey back to Mumbai but on the way, you will take a tour of yet another scenic beauty which goes by the name of Matheran.
- You will be driven to Dasturi Car Park, Matheran post which you will undertake your Matheran sightseeing.
- Upon the completion of your sightseeing tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Mumbai.
- Pickup and drop-off to hotel/residence
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab for the limit of 750 km
- The driver and fuel charges
- Driver accommodation and meals
- All toll charges and interstate taxes
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in \'Special Request\' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
76 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
84 travellers found this helpful
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
6 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
5 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 11750 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.