Heart of Hyderabad Walk - Chowmahalla Palace to Madina Chowk
Explore the Old City of Hyderabad, and take a walk back in history through the bazaars and ancient arches that form the heart of Hyderabad.
Starting from Chowmahalla Palace, which literally means four palaces, we shall learn more of the Royal Seat of the Asaf Jahi Dynasty. Chowmahalla Palace has the distinguishing past of being the trade centre and residence of the once world's richest family, and will prove to an intriguing discussion.
Continuing with walk, we shall explore the markets at Lad Bazaar, with opportunities to shop for authentic pearls, drink the famous avocado juice, observe and answer riddles around the Charminar.
Walking through the part of the city which was planned and built by the founding and succeeding dynasties of Hyderabad, we traverse through the Charkhaman, with perfumes, artifacts and fabrics at Pathergatti, till Madina Chowk.
Towards the end of the Walk, we shall treat our taste buds with Irani Chai and Nawabi Cuisine at century-old local eateries.
- Explore the Old City of Hyderabad by taking a walk back in history through bazaars and ancient arches of the heart of Hyderabad
- Visit from Chowmahalla Palace, learn of the Asaf Jahi Dynasty - then richest family in the world, Charminar, Charkaman till Madina Chowk
- Explore Lad Bazaar, shop for pearls, avocado juice, and treat yourself with Irani Chai and Nawabi Cuisine
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that