Tiger Safari In Tadoba National Park
Take a tour of the oldest and the largest national park of Maharastra, explore its beautiful landscape and majestic animals.
- Thrill ride on a 4X4 amidst the wilderness of the Tadoba National Park.
- Explore the enchanting beauty of the largest national park of Maharastra.
- Watch a wide variety of animals including the Bengal tiger and the Indian leopard.
Tadoba national park is located in the Chandrapur district of the state of Maharastra. This was established in the year of 1995, with a total area of 625.4 sq. km. Tadoba is the name of a deity who is worshipped by the tribes who reside in the dense forest of Tadoba and Andhari regions. Tadoba is predominantly covered by southern tropical dry deciduous forest, with dense woodlands comprising about eighty-seven percent of the protected area. The forest is home to the Bengal tiger, nilgai, striped hyena, chital, dhole and more varieties of animals.
- Our hosts will come pick you up from the assigned place of your stay well before the start of the jungle safari.
- You will be taken to one of the entry gates of Tadoba National Park where you will onboard a 4X4 gypsy which would take you around the national park.
- On this tour, you will experience the wilderness of Tadoba and also get mesmerized by the wild beasts in their paradise and the wide ranges of flora.
- Your tour will be of 3-4 hours depending on which half of the day you choose.
- Upon completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel, where you can rest for the night and leave the next day.
- Accommodation in a well maintained Budget Hotel with a swimming pool
- 1 night's accommodation at a well-appointed air-conditioned room
- 1 Breakfast, 1 lunch, and dinner
- 1 Round of jungle safari by exclusive private gypsy
- National Park entry fee, guide charges, and gypsy charges
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.