Cultural Walk in Mussoorie
Mussoorie is a beautiful hill station where the traces of British rule can still be seen. Come and join us for the cultural walk of Mussoorie.
- Stroll the lanes of Mussoorie and explore the places that are of historical importance.
- Experience the cultural walk of Mussoorie with an expert guide.
A tranquil hill station, Mussoorie in Uttarakhand is perched on a curvy mountain crease, at the foothills of the Himalayas overlooking its majesty. With the ever glowing white peaks of Himalayan ranges to its north and the ever lush plains and meadows of Doon valley to its south, this place has an extensive package of scenic spots under its belt. The perfect altitude offers the perfect climate for the tourists, although the winter might be rather chilly. A perfect destination with an interesting composition of flora and fauna that are preserved in a brilliant atmosphere filled with majestic mountains, sweeping valleys and shimmering streams and not to mention the fantastic views of snow-tipped Himalayas.
- You are required to report at St Paul's church in Mussorrie at the selected time slot.
- The host cum guide will meet you here and after a quick briefing session, the tour will begin.
- Visit the St. Paul's Church, an Anglican Church consecrated by East India company and another church Kellogg Memorial Church, which is a replica of Church in Wales.
- Walk through the Sister Bazaar, a residential colony with old cottages, a divine area, lined up with pines, oaks, and deodars.
- Visit the famous Prakash store, known for its delicious stock of cheese, jams, peanut butter and candy.
- Visit the vintage English style Bakery, walk through the British Cantonment, colonial-era churches, small shops and 19th-century cottages made out of bricks and stones surrounded by majestic deodars along with its red rhododendron flowers.
- Enjoy the mesmerizing view of Himalayan Mountain from 'red hill', cherishing the beautiful unfettering panoramas of the Nilkantha peak from the telescopes installed here.
- Complete the amazing 2-hour walking tour at Chaar Dukaan area.
- Hotel pick-up and drop.
- Entrance charges for the monuments.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- Children below 5 years of age (accompanied by an adult) are not charged for the tour.
- Children aged between 5 to below 12 years will be charged half the adult price.
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour - Water bottle, camera and its accessories to you enjoy photography, sunglasses, sunscreen and umbrella (in case of rainy season or summers).
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- St. Paul's Church, Mussoorie
- The local person details and phone number will be shared in the booking voucher, sent to you via email.
₹ 1450 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.