Nandi Hills and Lepakshi Day Tour from Bangalore
In this tour, we will visit the Nandi Hills, which are one of the major attractions in Bangalore. Explore the ancient temples of Bhoganandeeshwari temple and Lepakshi temple.
- See the huge Nandi Bull, the largest monolithic structure in India.
- Visit the 15th-century Lepakshi temple, which houses some amazing mural paintings, hanging pillar and a huge Nagalinga
- Visit the beautiful Nandi Hill, the summer resort in Bangalore.
- Explore the thousand-year-old ancient Nandi Temple.
Connect with us Live by clicking on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Nandi Hills is one of the most famous tourist places in Bangalore. This is 60 km away from Bangalore and is a perfect place to witness the sunrise or sunset. The route that takes you to Nandi Hills has foggy hills, curvy roads, and beautiful viewpoints. Nandi Hills was called Ananda Giri, which means the hill of happiness, during the Chola period. Nandi Hills is home to quite a few temples, and one such temple that you must visit is the Bhoga Nandeeshwara temple in Nandi village. Dedicated to Lord Shiva and his consorts Nandi and Parvati, this temple is one of the oldest in the area and is a beautifully designed work of architecture.The Lepakshi temple, also known as the Veerbhadra temple, is one of the spectacles of Indian history that has hidden treasures in its chest. The small village where the temple finds itself is in Anantapur District of Andhra Pradesh
Nandi Hills and Lepakshi Day Tour Itinerary
- The driver will pick up the guests from the hotel or residence in Bangalore city as provided while booking.
- A pick-up time may be selected during the booking.
- Once boarded the cab, drive to Nandi Hills, which is approximately 60–65 km from Bangalore city.
- Nandi Hill is popular as a foggy hilltop that gives a panoramic view of the city and the landscape as far as one can see.
- Enjoy breakfast or tea at a local restaurant atop Nandi Hills.
- Visit the popular attractions of the Nandi Hills: the Tipu’s Drop, a 600-meter-high cliff face, the Bhoganandeeshwara temple, and the Nandi statue. This temple complex is identified as one of the oldest temples in India.
- From Nandi Hills, start the drive to Lepakshi, which is approximately 2 hours away.
- Stop for lunch as per your convenience.
- Visit the Lepakshi temple, Nagalinga, Nandi, and monuments in the complex.
- Start the journey back to Bangalore from Lepakshi and get dropped off at the hotel or residence in Bangalore.
- The tour is expected to end 10 hours from your pick-up time.
- This is not a guided tour; the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour; hence, the vehicle cannot be used for the local city tour.
- All Sightseeing using private Air-conditioned Sedan Car or SUV
- Driver and fuel charges
- Tour as per the itinerary
- 300 Km of usage
- 12 hours of usage (Extra hourly charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4680 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.