2-Day Adventure Getaway to Bir Billing
Experience the wide range of adventure activities in Bir and Billing in Himachal Pradesh, soak in the freshness of Himachal Pradesh and let mother nature enchant you.
- An 8 to 9 kilometres trek amidst the scenic valleys of Bir and Billing.
- 15 to 25 minutes of paragliding in Billing, explore the vibrant colours of the environs.
- Explore the monasteries, villages, tea gardens on a mountain bike.
- Overnight camping in Bir.
Bir is a village located in the western Joginder Nagar Valley in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Bir is a noted centre for ecotourism, spiritual studies, and meditation. Bir is also home to a Tibetan refugee settlement with several Buddhist monasteries and a large stupa.
Day 1: Arrive in Bir and go for trekking and paragliding in Bir
- The guests are required to report at the base camp in Bir by 9:00 am.
- The guests will check in to the campsite in Bir where they'll have the washroom facility to freshen up.
- Fresh breakfast will be served and after breakfast, the group will proceed for a day trek in Bir with a local guide and a packed lunch.
- The trekking trail goes through the Himalayan villages, forest, water streams and local deity temples.
- During the trek, the expected altitude reach will be about 8000 feet.
- The trek will be approximately 8-9 kilometre and may take up to 4-5 hours.
- The top of the trek will be the take-off site for the paragliding.
- Once on top, the guests will have a break time to rest and get refreshed before the orientation for paragliding starts.
- The orientation session includes the safety protocol understanding and other important aspects to note for the paragliding activity.
- The paragliding session will be up to 20 minutes (weather dependent).
- At the end of the activity, the guests would have time to explore the local market and cafes at their own leisure
- After sunset, the guests are expected to reach back to the campsite.
- Fresh dinner will be served and guests can relax by the bonfire at the campsite.
- The overnight accommodation will be at the campsite in shared tents at twin, triple or four sharing bases.
- The guests can specify their accommodation sharing preference in "Special Request" section while booking.
Day 2: Local sightseeing on a bicycle in Bir
- After breakfast, the guests are to check out from the campsite.
- The group proceed for the local sightseeing and exploration along with a local guide on an MTB (Mountain bicycle)
- The bicycle tour will cover the monasteries, villages and the tea gardens in Bir.
- The day exploring is expected to complete by 6 pm, the guests will be dropped to Bir Bus Stand or Bir Market for their journey home.
- Service of a local guide as per the itinerary
- Accommodation on day-2 in camps at twin or triple sharing basis
- Meals - Day-1: Breakfast and packed lunch; Day-2: Breakfast only
- Paragliding with an instructor (up to 20 minutes)
- Mountain bike for the local tour as per the itinerary
- Safety gear
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4250 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.