2-Day Adventure Getaway to Bir Billing
Bir 1 Nights/2 Days 91 people interested today
1 Nights/2 Days
2 to 20 people
Response time: 2 - 24 hours
Experience the wide range of adventure activities in Bir and Billing in Himachal Pradesh, soak in the freshness of Himachal Pradesh and let mother nature enchant you.
- An 8 to 9 kilometres trek amidst the scenic valleys of Bir and Billing.
- 15 to 25 minutes of paragliding in Billing, explore the vibrant colours of the environs.
- Explore the monasteries, villages, tea gardens on a mountain bike.
- Overnight camping in Bir.
Bir is a village located in the western Joginder Nagar Valley in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Bir is a noted centre for ecotourism, spiritual studies, and meditation. Bir is also home to a Tibetan refugee settlement with several Buddhist monasteries and a large stupa.
Day 1: Arrive in Bir and go for trekking and paragliding in Bir
- The guests are required to report at the base camp in Bir by 9:00 am.
- The guests will check in to the campsite in Bir where they'll have the washroom facility to freshen up.
- Fresh breakfast will be served and after breakfast, the group will proceed for a day trek in Bir with a local guide and a packed lunch.
- The trekking trail goes through the Himalayan villages, forest, water streams and local deity temples.
- During the trek, the expected altitude reach will be about 8000 feet.
- The trek will be approximately 8-9 kilometre and may take up to 4-5 hours.
- The top of the trek will be the take-off site for the paragliding.
- Once on top, the guests will have a break time to rest and get refreshed before the orientation for paragliding starts.
- The orientation session includes the safety protocol understanding and other important aspects to note for the paragliding activity.
- The paragliding session will be up to 20 minutes (weather dependent).
- At the end of the activity, the guests would have time to explore the local market and cafes at their own leisure
- After sunset, the guests are expected to reach back to the campsite.
- Fresh dinner will be served and guests can relax by the bonfire at the campsite.
- The overnight accommodation will be at the campsite in shared tents at twin, triple or four sharing bases.
- The guests can specify their accommodation sharing preference in "Special Request" section while booking.
Day 2: Local sightseeing on a bicycle in Bir
- After breakfast, the guests are to check out from the campsite.
- The group proceed for the local sightseeing and exploration along with a local guide on an MTB (Mountain bicycle)
- The bicycle tour will cover the monasteries, villages and the tea gardens in Bir.
- The day exploring is expected to complete by 6 pm, the guests will be dropped to Bir Bus Stand or Bir Market for their journey home.
- Service of a local guide as per the itinerary
- Accommodation on day-2 in camps at twin or triple sharing basis
- Meals - Day-1: Breakfast and packed lunch; Day-2: Breakfast only
- Paragliding with an instructor (up to 20 minutes)
- Mountain bike for the local tour as per the itinerary
- Safety gear
- Any personal expenses
- Monument entry ticket/charges
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- The guest may book their onward journey bus ticket for 6 pm or later.
- Kids below 12 years of age are not recommended for this trek
- All local transfers will be in the shared vehicle
- In case of bad weather or for any other reason beyond the team's control, if any of the activity cannot be done, an alternate option will be given to the guests
- In case the trek is cancelled, a full refund will be offered to the guests
- For the trek, all the guests are requested to carry the following
- Closed shoes with good grip
- Jacket and warmer
- Water bottle (Although you will find many water sources during this trek)
- An extra pair of socks
- A chance of clothing
- Raincoat in case (during the rainy season)
- Hats or caps
- Camera and its accessories
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Basecamp in Bir (exact address is shared after booking)
- The local contact person details and phone number will be shared in the booking voucher, sent to you via email
₹ 4900 (Save 13% )
₹ 4250 Per Person
₹ 4250 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
From ₹ 1999 20 Minutes
Triund Snow Line and Laka Glacier Trek
From ₹ 2880 3 Days
From ₹ 3100 3 Days
Beas Kund Trek
From ₹ 4025 3 Days
Indrahar Pass Trek
From ₹ 4320 4 Days
From ₹ 4500 4 Days
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.
In The News