7 Day Leh-Ladakh Tour
Visit the most beautiful destination on earth Leh-Ladakh. The vallies of this region are sure to leave you spell-bound. A place to come with family, friends, groups, to enjoy the mountain view of himalayas and feel the freshness in life again. A 6N-7D of mesmerizing experince, that you will cherish for your lifetime.
Two Groups: Departure Dates - 6th August, 2016
- Sangam Point
- Kali Mata Mandir
- Phattar Sahib Gurudwara
- Hall of Fame - Museum
- Khardungla Pass - world's highest motorable road
- Nubra - Tent stay
- Sand Dunes, Double Hump Camle Ride
- Diskit Monastery
- Pangong - 3 idiot shooting place, Pangong Lake
- Changla Pass - world's 3rd highest motorable road
- Any many other things to explore
Day 01: Arrival at Leh Airport, Pick up and drop at hotel, Day at leisure, evening visit at Leh-Palace & Shanti Stupa
Day 02: Leh Sight-seeing: Visit Hall of Fame - Museum, Kali Mata Mandir, Phattar Sahib Gurudwara, Sangam Point - meeting point of Zanskar and Indus river.
Day 03: Early morning breakfast, and we leave for Nubra, via Khardungla. Stay at Tent Resort in Nubra.
Day 04: After breakfast, we will visit, Diskit Monastery, Sand-dunes for double hump camle ride. Enroute we may find Quad-bikes in white sand dessert. Later, we leave for Pangong.
Day 05: A day at Pangong, the magnificient viwe of Pangong lake is a spell-bound. Visit to 3 idiot shooting point.
Day 06: After breakfast, we depart for Leh, via Changla Pass. Dinner and stay at Leh.
Day 07: Our vehicle drops you back at the Leh airport and the tour concludes with endless beautiful memories.
Trip Itinerary - bit.ly/Leh_Ladakh_July_ClubToC
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh airport.
- Welcome by our representative & welcome at the Hotel
- Non-Alcoholic Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- 06 Nights / 07 Days accommodation on twin sharing in 2-3 star category.
- Meal Plan MAPI (Breakfast & Dinner – Vegetarian Only)
- Return and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by non AC Innova.
- Inner line Permit to restricted/protected areas.
- Hotel taxes
- Monuments and Museum fee.
- One bottle on water to each tourist each day.
- Inclusive of Govt. Taxes
- Any kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Extra Mineral, Aerated).
- Guide fee, camera fee, soft or hard drinks, starters.
- Airfare to and from Leh.
- Professional Tourist guide – Rs. 1500/day (if required)
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Best Time to Visit: June to October
- Food: Limited options on the road, but in Leh you get all types of cuisines.
- Note: Don’t use plastic bags for carrying stuff as plastic is officially banned in Ladakh.
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.