Skiing Orientation Course in Narkanda
Skiing is the closest feel to flying on land. Skiing is said to be a sport for a lifetime, an orientation skiing program in the serene mountain of Narkanda, Himachal Pradesh with a beginner’s slope of 500 m is a great starting destination.
- An orientation course designed for first-time skiers
- Learn to ski with an expert instructor on private coaching sessions
- Go on a local sightseeing tour to explore the Kotgarh valley, go on village trek and visit the Gorton Mission Church.
Gateway to the apple valley, Kotgarh, Narkanda is a paradise for nature lovers. Narkanda is situated at an altitude of 2708 meters on the Hindustan Tibet Road (NH– 22), Narkanda offers a spectacular view of snowclad mountain ranges. This is an ideal retreat for the tourists who seek seclusion in mountains. It commands a unique view of the eternal snow line, the inviting apple orchards and dense forests. Narkanda is famous for Skiing & Winter sports. During these days the slopes come alive with skiers. The skiing at Narkanda was started in 1980 and since then HPTDC is conducting Skiing courses every year.
Day 1: Reach Narkanda and check in to the hotel. Take an evening sightseeing tour
- On arrival in Narkanda, report at the hotel address and check-in to the room.
- Once well rested and freshened up, the host will arrange an introductory session for the guest and brief them about Skiing and the equipment.
- A local sightseeing tour is arranged for the guests to the local tourist attractions of Narkanda and Kotgarh.
- The guests will have the choice to visit Tanni Jubbar Lake and temple OR Van Vihar, which is beautiful ecology park in the region.
- We recommend an early dinner at the hotel and a good night's sleep as the next day the ski training starts.
Day 2: Full day Ski training
- Start the day early and have breakfast at the hotel.
- The guests are required to meet the host at the decided meeting point and the Ski gears for the full-day orientation session.
- The lesson starts with the instructor with the basics of the skiing i.e. sliding and balancing on the snow slope.
- There will be plenty of opportunities to click pictures in the snowy terrain of Narkanda, making perfect winter memories.
- Falling is part of the game and learning. The instructor will make sure of all safety measures.
- After the dau long skiing session, spend the evening at leisure to exploring the local attractions and places to see.
- The guests may choose to visit the Kotgarh Valley OR Village Trek OR Gorton Mission Church.
Day 3: Hotel check-out day
- After a good night's sleep and breakfast, it'll be time to check-out from the hotel. The guest may continue the winter adventure to other places of visit OR may head back to their home city.
- Transportation from Delhi to Narkanda in semi-sleeper Volvo bus.
- Accommodation as per the itinerary (twin sharing basis).
- Meals - Vegetarian and non-vegetarian (2-breakfast, 2-lunch and 2-dinner).
- Services of an expert Ski Instructor.
- Ski equipment rental charges - Ski, ski shoes and poles (on day-3).
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 9850 Per Person