Harihareshwar 2-Day Sightseeing Tour from Pune
Come take a tour of the town which is known for its beaches and also often referred to "House of God". Explore the town which is said to have blessed by 'Lord Shiva'.
- A perfect weekend getaway from the city of Pune.
- Visit the Harihareshwar temple which is said to house an ancient Shiva Linga.
- Take a tour of the Bankot fort, which once stood tall to monitor the trade route of the Savitri river.
- Service of an experienced driver and a comfortable vehicle.
The river Savitri meets the Arabian sea through the town of Harihareshwar. This town has two scenic beaches one towards the north and the other towards the south of the Harihareshwar Temple. The Harihareshwar Temple houses the ancient Shiva Linga. On this tour, you will explore a famous temple, an iconic fort and three serene beaches.
Day 1: Pune - Harihareshwar - Harihareshwar Local Sightseeing
- The tour begins with an early morning pick-up from the guest's hotel/residence in Pune city limits at a time selected during the booking.
- The drive to Harihareshwar is about 170 kilometres and it may take up to 5 hours to reach Harihareshwar.
- One reaching Harihareshwar, the guests can may check-in to the hotel/resort. Harihareshwar offers quite a few quality accommodations.
- In Harihareshwar, we recommend the following attractions to visit:
- Harihareshwar Temple: This temple is known for housing an ancient Shiva Linga, this temple complex has two adjacent temples, one being the Kalbhairav Temple and the other main Harihareshwar Temple.
- Harihareshwar Beach: This beach is in close proximity to the temple and one can enjoy picturesque views and sunsets from here.
- In the evening the guests will be dropped at the hotel in Harihareshwar.
Day 2: Harihareshwar Local Sightseeing - Pune
- The second day of the tour begins with the pick up from your hotel at the time communicated to the driver.
- For the second day, we recommend the following attractions to visit.
- Bankot Fort: This fort overlooked and guarded the trade route of the Savitri river, which meets the Arabian sea through the town. The first recorded history of this tour is from the 1st century AD.
- Diveagar Beach: A perfect beach which can easily be a go-to destination for the ones who love peaceful and clean beaches.
- Srivardhan Beach: Low-key beach framed by trees & a small promenade, with snack stands & a quiet vibe.
- At the end of the tour, start the return journey to Pune.
- The guests will be dropped back to the hotel/residence in Pune, same pick-up address.
- Hotel pickup and drop within Pune city limits.
- Charges for the private air-conditioned (A.C.) cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Accommodation and meals for the driver.
- Usage of the vehicle for 550 kilometres.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7850 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.