Christmas Roadtrip to Goa
Goa is the most happening place during Christmas and New Year. Come and join us to spend the most adventurous, thrilling and memorable long weekends of Christmas.
- Take an island cruise with watersports and Goan lunch.
- Visit Fort Aguada, Calangute beach, Baga beach, and few churches.
- Go shopping in the flea markets of Anjuna.
Goa is known as the party hub of India and also the land of golden beaches. Goa is a former Portuguese colony with a rich history. It has a unique mix of Indian and Portuguese cultures and architecture that attracts a large number of tourists from all over the world. Come and join us and spend time in the beaches of Goa. Visit the important places and hop on to pubs and shacks to enjoy the nightlife of Goa. Explore the Portuguese built churches, colonies and forts. Goa is the most happening place during Christmas and New year, so join us for the most cherished holidays.
Day 1: Journey from Bangalore to Goa
- The guests are requested to report at the nearest pick-up point by 7:00 pm (please refer the meet-up information for pick up points)
- It'll be an overnight journey to Goa.
Day 2: Reach Goa, visit Anjuna, Calangute and go shopping.
- We will have our breakfast on our way to reach Goa.
- The group is expected to reach Goa by 12:00 noon, once in Goa we'll check into the apartment and break for the lunch buffet.
- Head out to play water sports on Anjuna beach or just relax on the beach.
- Get back to the apartment, refresh and head to Calangute beach shacks to spend the night with music, good food, and colourful crowd
- Also, we will go for night market shopping and you can buy any souvenirs, clothes and much more stuff.
- Reach the apartment and wind up the day.
Day 3: Island cruise with watersports, walk into pubs, shacks and enjoy.
- Start the day early with a breakfast buffet served at the apartment.
- Head out for an island cruise with unlimited beer, soft drinks, food and water activities like swimming with life jackets and snorkelling.
- Get back to the apartment by evening and relax for some time.
- Get ready for the party, spend the night at the most happening Baga beach.
- We can hop on to some pubs, shacks and grab some drink and try some amazing Goan cuisine for dinner.
- Get back to the apartment very late and rest for the day.
Day 4: Visit Aguada fort, Basilica of Bom Jesus and journey back to Bangalore.
- Wake up late and have the breakfast buffet
- Try some lazy shopping around the Calangute junction and the flea market
- Post lunch, visit Aguada fort, The Basilica of Bom Jesus.
- Spend the leisurely evening on the Old Goan streets, more shopping, try some street food for the dinner
- After the visit, start the journey back to Bangalore in the night
Day 5: Reach Bangalore
- The group is expected to reach Bangalore by 12:00 noon.
- Transportation from Bangalore and back (Non-air-conditioned shared vehicle).
- Accommodation in the air-conditioned apartment (4-sharing basis).
- Meals - 3 Breakfast and 2 lunch.
- Goan island cruise tour with swimming, snorkelling, beer, snacks, soft drinks and food.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 9449 Per Person