Yercaud 2-Day Sightseeing Tour from Bangalore
In this 2-day sightseeing tour, visit the famous places of Yercaud like Emerald lake, Pagoda point, Bears cave and other famous attractions of Yercaud.
Considered at the jewel of the South, Yercaud gets its name from Yeri-Kaadu, meaning the lake forest. This hill station in Tamil Nadu is known for its fruit orchards, coffee and spice plantation.
- 2-day sightseeing tour in a private cab covering all the attractions of the Yercaud.
- Service of a professional driver and a well-maintained car for the tour.
- Flexibility to modify the itinerary to add or remove attractions in Yercaud.
Yercaud is a hill station in Salem district, Tamilnadu. It located in the Shevaroys range of hills in the Eastern Ghats. Yercaud is called poor man's Ooty with abundant forests, vast coffee plantations and some unique species of flora and fauna resulting in gorgeous views. Emerald lake and Pagoda points are the major attractions and this point gives the view of Salem city in a miniature view. If time permits you may even take a coffee plantation walk around the plantations. Take this sightseeing tour and spend a leisurely time at the hill station.
Day 1: Drive from Bangalore to Yercaud and visit Emerald lake and Pagoda Point
- The tour starts with the guest's pick up from the hotel/residence address in Bangalore city limits (address provided during booking).
- Select the pick-up for the tour while booking.
- The drive to Yeracaud is about 230 km from Bangalore and may take up to 5 hours to reach.
- On the way, visit Pagoda point which offers the panoramic views of Salem and also referred to as the Pyramid point.
- Yercaud gets its name from this lake, the Emerald Lake, which is only a natural lake in South Indian hill station. The guests can opt to go for boating for a closer look at the stunning lush green forest around the lake.
- There is also a Deer Park at the lake which can be visited for a leisurely walk.
- At the end of the day, the driver will drop the guests at the hotel/residence in Yercaud.
Day 2: Local sightseeing - Visit Shevaroy temple, Bears Cave and drive back to Bangalore
- After breakfast, the driver will pick the guest from the hotel for the local sightseeing tour.
- For today's tour following places are recommended:
- Rosegarden which has a variety of colorful roses and a popular attraction for tourists.
- Shevaroy temple, situated on the highest point of the flat-topped Shevaroy hills, this cave temple is considered to be 2000 years old.
- Bears cave which is close to Norton's Bungalow in a private coffee estate. A must visit for any tourist visiting Yercaud.
- Other places to be visited are Lady's seat and Anna Park, both are amongst the popular attractions of Yercaud.
- Start the return journey to Bangalore in time to reach back by late evening. The driver will drop the guests to the hotel/residence in Bangalore (same as pick-up location).
- All transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off (Bangalore city limits).
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Driver meals and accommodation.
- Sightseeing tour.
- Interstate taxes.
- Usage of the vehicle up to 600 KM.
- Any cab parking charges and highway toll charges.
- Accommodation and meals for the guests.
- Any personal expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- The guests may choose to skip or add any new attraction in the destination of the tour.
- Pick-up address and drop address at the end of the tour should be the same.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a kilometre limit of 600 kilometres.
- After 600 kilometres, additional per kilometre charge will be applicable (to be paid directly to the driver).
- For Sedan (4-seater) - Rs.11 per km (additional kilometre charge).
- For SUV (6-seater) - Rs.13 per km (additional kilometre charge).
- This is not a guided tour.
- The driver will know the local language, English speaking driver can be requested for during the booking in "Special Request" section, though the same cannot be promised.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel/Residence address in Bangalore city limits, provided during the booking.
- The driver details, contact number and cab details are shared 2 to 4 hours prior to the start time of the tour.
- The driver will pick up the guests from the pickup address, so please provide the complete address in the booking check out page.
₹ 8975 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.