Classical Kathak Dance Show in Varanasi
Take a tour of Varanasi to explore the cultural diversity in the form of arts and dance. Witness the Kathak, one of the major dance form performed by local artists.
- Enjoy the cultural dance form of Kathak performed by the local artists.
- Witness the local markets and lifestyle of people at Godaulia market.
Varanasi is an ancient eternal city having its incredible classical music. Lord Shiva, who is said to have established the city of Varanasi, is credited with developing dance and music forms here. No wonder the city is famous for its rich history and treasure of music. This tour will give you immense pleasure and knowledge about the Indian Classical Music and instruments walking through the lanes of the city you will get introduced to the city’s musical highlights and experience classical music through talented local musicians and learn how music has shaped the city.
Kathak Dance Show Itinerary
- The tour starts with the pickup of the guests from the hotel or residence in Varanasi by 5:30 pm
- We will start our day at Varanasi Ghats with our experienced guide.
- Watch the cultural dance form of Kathak on the riverfront of Ganga. This dance form is performed by the local artists and this would be for an hour approximately.
- After watching the performance, we will walk through the famous markets of Godaulia and shop the souvenirs if we would like.
- At the end, the driver will drop the guests back to the hotel.
- Pick up and drop off from the hotel
- Service of a knowledgeable guide
- Cultural dance tickets
- Mineral water
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1200 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.