Mysore and Ooty 3-Day Tour from Bangalore
A 3-day sightseeing tour of Mysore, the cultural capital of Karnataka and Ooty a.k.a. Queen of Hills, the enchanting beauty of Nilgiri hills.
- Explore Mysore by visiting the famous attractions like Mysore Palace, Zoo, Brindavan Gardens.
- A beautiful hill station which embraces the tourist with its glorified and scenic views.
The tour will be covering the city Mysore and Ooty. Mysore is known as the cleanest city of India and also the cultural capital of Karnataka is world famous for Mysuru Dasara. People from all over the world come here to witness this ethnic and cultural festival. Mysore is ruled by Wodeyars after the independence of India. Explore the city which is a home for Mysore Palace, Zoo, Brindavan gardens, St Philomena Church and many other fabulous places.
Ooty is known to be the Queen of the hills. A beautiful hill station in the Nilgiri ranges has a lot of scenic views to offer for a tourist. Ooty is also known as Udhagamandalam, this area was untouched area inhabited by Todas, an aboriginal tribe.
Day 1: Drive from Bangalore and sightseeing in Mysore.
- The trip starts with the pick-up from the guest's hotel/residence in Bangalore city limits at the time selected while booking.
- First stop would be to Srirangapatna. There are plenty of good places for breakfast on the way.
- At Srirangapatna, we recommend the following attractions for the visit:
- Ranganthaswamy temple, dedicated to the Hindu god Ranganatha, the temple is frequented by travellers.
- Tomb of Tipu Sultan, this Mausoleum of Tipu Sultan is an architectural wonder. Its excellent workmanship is evident in the carved windows, brick dome. Artistic doorways with decorated with ivory.
- After Srirangapatna we move towards Mysore city where St. Philomena's church is the first attraction of visit. Built in the 1930s in Neo-Gothic style and inspired by the Cologne Cathedral in Germany.
- Palace of Mysore, built by the royal family of Mysore this huge palace is one of the most beautiful palaces in India.
- After the Mysore Palace, drive to Chamundi hills and get the bird's eye view of the city Mysore. There is Chamundeshwari Temple on top the Chamundi hill.
- If time permits, visit the beautiful Brindavan Gardens, the garden is at 20 km distance from the city.
- The driver will drop the guests back to the hotel/residence in Mysore at the end of the day.
Day 2: Drive to Ooty and local sightseeing
- The driver will the guests up from the hotel and start the journey to Ooty.
- Ooty is about 130 km from Mysore which will almost take 4 hours to reach Ooty.
- Once in Ooty, visit Dodda Betta, the highest mountain in the Nilgiri mountains and the viewpoint offers some amazing views of the whole area.
- The team recommends taking a train journey from Ooty-Coonoor in Nilgiri mountain railways if there is ample time, the train passes through tunnels with gives an enchanting view of Nilgiri hills.
- Ooty lake is another popular attraction and the lake is surrounded by eucalyptus trees and green all around.
- Local market and eating joints are worth exploring and evening can be used for that. Ooty is also famous for its homemade chocolates.
- The driver will drop the guests at the hotel/residence at the end of the day.
Day 3: Local sightseeing and return journey to Bangalore.
- In the morning, the guests may check out from the hotel and proceed to visit the Tea Museum and Rose Garden, popular for its variety and kinds of rose and is popular amongst domestic travellers.
- Pykara waterfalls is also a great attraction but are most active during monsoon.
- Have an early lunch at a local cafe OR restaurant of choice before starting the return journey to Bangalore.
- The journey to Bangalore from Ooty may take up to 7 hours.
- Once in Bangalore, the driver will drop the guests to their hotel/residence, same as the starting location.
- All transportation in an air-conditioned (A.C.) vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off (Bangalore city limits).
- Driver and fuel charges.
- All interstate taxes.
- Driver meals and accommodation.
- Sightseeing tour.
- Usage of the vehicle up to 900 km.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 12430 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.