Same Day Agra Tour with Train Ride
1 to 20 people
English, German, Spanish and Hindi
Day 01: Delhi – Agra (Bhopal Shatabdi express: 06:10 - 08:10 )
Morning pick you from your hotel in Delhi and drop you at Railway station to board train to Agra. After check into the train. You will get breakfast in the train.
Upon arrival at Agra railway station, our representative will meet you and assist you with meeting with guide in The Hotel Lobby there you can go for wash and change before you start your tour to loving city of Agra.
Before you will start our guide will explain you about city Culture, Weather, and Safety Point’s.
First you will be going to visit:
TajMahal: The construction of this marble masterpiece is credited to the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan who erected this mausoleum in memory of his beloved wife, ArjumandBano Begum, popularly known as MumtazMahal, who died in A.H. 1040 (A.D. 1630). Her last wish to her husband was “to build a tomb in her memory such as the world had never seen before”. Thus emperor Shah Jahan set about building this fairytale like marvel. The construction of TajMahal was started in A.D. 1632 and completed at the end of 1648 A.D. For seventeen years, twenty thousand workmen are said to be employed on it daily, for their accommodation a small town, named after the deceased empress-‘Mumtazabad, now known as TajGanj, was built adjacent to it. Sheer poetry in marble. Majesty and magnificence, unrivalled, the TajMahal is the only one of its kind across the world.
Agra Fort: Agra Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site located in Agra, India. The fort is also known as LalQila, Fort Rouge and Red Fort of Agra. It is about 2.5 km northwest of its much more famous sister monument, the TajMahal. The fort can be more accurately described as a walled palatial city.
Agra Fort built by Akbar in Red Sandstone when he was through with the consolidation of his power after accession to power in 1654, Agra Fort worked both as a military strategic point as well as the royal residence.
After Lunch proceed to visit Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri is a fascinating ghost city built in the 16th century; 37 km from Agra, Akbar the great, who at 26 years did not have an heir, founded this historic site. After visit back to Agra. Have local craft visit of Marvel Inlay work factory, Handicraft in Agra and Bazar before train departure to Delhi.
Departure from Agra Railway Station to Delhi: Agra – Delhi (Delhi Shatiabdi express: 20:35 / 22:45)
At Agra we will pick from Delhi Railway Station to your hotel in Delhi.
|Cars||Price per person|
|AC Swift Dizire||USD 55 per person|
|AC Toyota Etios||USD 65 per person|
|AC Toyota Innova||USD 80 per person|
|AC Tempo Traveler (01 to 09 Seater)||USD 70 per person|
- Train tickets from Delhi to Agra and Agra to Delhi in AC Chair car.
- AC Swift / Etios / Innova / Tempo as per program.
- Assistance on arrival / Departure as per program.
- Local guide services as per program.
- Mineral water during the tour.Meals : Breakfast + Dinner in the Train Inclusive.
- Government services tax @ 3.79%
- Any Monuments entrances fees.
- Any Tip’s.
• Eating and smoking is strictly prohibited inside Taj Mahal. Arms, ammunitions, fire, smoking items, tobacco products, liquor, eatables (Toffees), head phones, knives, wire, mobile charger, electric goods (except camera), Tripods are also prohibited.
• Mobile phones are to be kept switched off.
• Please avoid carrying big bags and books inside the monument, this may increase your security check time.
• Photography is prohibited inside the main mausoleum.
• Avoid touching & scratching the walls & surfaces of the monument as these are heritage sites and need special care.
• Visitors are requested not to make noise inside.
• Above mentioned list of prohibited items along with mobile phones are banned for night viewing of the Taj Mahal. Video camera, extra batteries are prohibited though still camera is permitted after the security check.