Bir Billing Winter Getaway
A 4-day winter adventure in Bir Billing in Himachal Pradesh where you will trek, experience mountain bicycling, visit local Buddhist monastery and camping under the stars. A great option for a getaway from the city life.
- Winter treks are at lower altitude and shorter in distance.
- An adventurous and yet easy trekking experience in Bir - Billing.
- Tour on mountain bikes as a part of the winter experience.
- Visit the Bhattu Monastery.
- Stays in well-maintained tents.
Bir is just 35 km from Palampur offers a confluence of Buddhist Monasteries as well as modern-day paragliding adventures. Bir gives a glimpse into the hill culture with mountains and tea gardens all around. It is a famous paragliding landing ground of all the launches from Billing which is 14 km away from Bir. While at Bir simply indulge in experiencing the untouched nature and delightful mountains.
Day 1: Check-in at the campsite and go for a hike and local sightseeing.
- The guests are required to report at the campsite in Bir before 11 am.
- Once at the campsite, check-in to the camp and freshen up.
- Relax by the camp and admire the majestic beauty of the mountains.
- Fresh lunch will be prepared and served by 1 pm.
- Post lunch explore the surroundings and go for a waterfall hike with the local guide.
- Later in the day, visit the Bhattu Monastery, a popular Buddhist monastery in the region.
- Explore the local market and cafes of the town on a mountain bicycle.
- Reach back to the campsite in the evening and enjoy the warmth of a bonfire with some snacks.
- Dinner will be served at the campsite by 9 pm.
Day 2: Travel from Bir to Billing and hike up to Chinna pass.
- After an early breakfast, start the journey to Billing.
- Once in Billing, hike up on the unblemished trail of Chinna pass. The views of the Dhauladhar mountain range from here are simply breathtaking.
- The guests will have ample time to trek at their own pace and also to enjoy the views from the top.
- Overnight stay would be arranged in the camps OR a homestay depending on the weather on the day.
Day 3: Reach back to Billing for Paragliding and start the journey back to Bir.
- After the breakfast, explore the area before starting back for Billing.
- Start the hike down the same trail to Billing with the local guide.
- At Billing valley, the guests can opt for a Paragliding experience (available as an add-on) OR start the journey back to Bir campsite.
- The guests have all day to explore Billing before reaching the Bir campsite in the evening.
- Once at the campsite in Bir, relax and just enjoy the views of the beautiful sunset.
- Later in the night, a celebratory dinner will be cooked and there will be music to enjoy the night.
- Overnight stay will be in the camps.
Day 4: Check-out from the camps and start the return journey to the home city.
- This will be the last day for the trip, check-out from the camps after breakfast.
- For the guest who might have time in hand before the evening bus can spend time exploring the local market and buy souveniers.
- Accommodation at Bir campsite at twin/triple sharing basis.
- Waterfall hike with the local guide.
- All Meals - From lunch on day-1 to breakfast on day-2.
- Mountain bike rental charge.
- Accommodation at Chinna Pass in camps OR guest house at twin/triple sharing basis.
- Trekking permits and forest camping charges.
- Guide charges for trekking
- Sleeping bag in camps (suited for sub-zero temperatures).
- Transportation from Bir to Billing and back to Bir.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4020 Per Person