Guided Temple Walk of Bangalore
Explore the historic and famous temples in and around the city of Bangalore to enhance your travel experience, this walk is not to be missed if you want to enjoy the religious aspect of Bangalore in its true sense.
- Explore the religious side of Bangalore by visiting the temples with an experienced guide.
- Listen to the wonderful stories about the old Bengaluru temple.
- Explore the religious aspect, beliefs, and local importance of temples.
Bengaluru, mostly known for being the IT hub in Karnataka, is a city which has transformed from being very traditional to what it is now, a complete cosmopolitan! Nurturing a rich cultural and traditional heritage, the city has a plethora of options to see and savour. While most travellers talk about the nightlife, food, and fun that this vibrant city offers, little do we know about its past and its forgotten landmarks. Mostly a Hindu-rich city in the past, Bengaluru has many historic and magnificent temples that are worth a visit.
- You are required to report at the entrance of Ramakrishna Math, Kempegowda Nagar, Bangalore at the time selected while booking.
- The guide will meet you here and after a quick briefing session, start the tour.
- Take a visit to Ramakrishna Math, mandir, museum, and library which is in the same complex.
- We will be visiting Eknath Bhawan, a spiritual centre and also a place to learn Yoga and other yogic sciences through degrees.
- Sri Gavi Gangadhareshwara Swamy temple is an example of rock-cut architecture and has a speciality that only on Makar Sankranthi the sunlight falls directly to the main sanctum at the temple.
- We also visit Ramanjaneya Gudda Temple, which was built by Kengal Hanumanthaiah. There is a huge statue of Hanuman hugging Rama which can be seen from a very long distance.
- Take a visit to Dodda Ganapathi temple which is inside Bugle rock park.
- Finally, we will be visiting Big bull temple which has huge diety of Nandi/Bull and end the tour here.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- Children of 0-4 years of age (accompanied by an adult) are allowed to join for free.
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour - Water bottle, camera and its accessories to you enjoy photography, sunglasses, sunscreen and umbrella (in case of rainy season or summers).
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Entrance gate of Ramakrishna Math, Bengaluru, Bull Temple Rd, Kempegowda Nagar, Bengaluru.
- The local person details and phone number will be shared in the booking voucher, sent to you via email.
₹ 1450 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.