Bangalore History Tour
Experience the historic side of Bangalore on this 2-hour walking tour, the area was once ruled by Tippu Sultan.
- Explore the historical tales of Bangalore with an expert guide.
- Experience Tippu's trail.
Join us on this curated walk of tales of Bangalore; travel back in time, to when the Tipu Sultan reigned, his inventions and tales of valor and history of the Mysore kingdom in the 17th century. Experience history of Bangalore and its place in the future by tracing the stories of the Bangalore Fort and Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace
- You are required to report at St Luke's church at Pampa Mahakavi Rd, Chamrajpet the time selected while booking.
- The host cum guide will meet you here and after a quick introduction, the tour will start.
- In this trail, walk and explore the places where Tipu Sultan marked his presence. Tipu Sultan's Armoury is one among them.
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace is an elegant beauty which has Indo-Islamic architecture and this was the summer residence of Tipu Sultan.
- Visit Kote Venkataramana Swamy temple where people believe Heaven's door will be open.
- Stroll the lanes of Bangalore and pass through old houses and buildings.
- We will take a visit to the Bangalore fort which was built by Kempe Gowda and it was a mud fort before and later was rebuilt by Hyder Ali (father of Tipu Sultan) the with rock.
- The 2-hour tour will end at the Bangalore Fort.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1450 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.