Guided Temple Tour in Pushkar
Walk amidst the ancient city of Pushkar and explore the spiritual side of the city along with an experienced guide.
- Visit the 12th-century temple of Varaha which is an architectural masterpiece.
- Take a tour of Raghunath Mandir, Rangji Temple, hilltop Hindu temple and more on this tour.
- Company of a knowledgeable local guide.
Believe it or not, there is a certain kind of serenity that holds unique for all the sacred temples of Pushkar and you can discover them as and when you explore the different places of worship here, this walk is not to be missed if you want to enjoy religious aspect of Pushkar in its true sense.
Walk around the ancient place that is riddled with history and heritage, narrow alleys of temples and watch from the eye of a native, their prime importance in local and the various religious faiths of India, an unmatched local experience with awesome stories that you to remember for a lifetime.
- You are required to report at the entrance gate of Varah Temple in Pushkar at 8:00 am.
- The host cum guide for the tour will you here and the tour will start after a quick briefing session.
- The guide will take you to the following places during this tour:
- Varah Temple dedicated to Varaha, represent a boar with ancient architectural masterpiece built in the 12th century.
- Raghunath Mandir and a historic stone Hindu temple, Shiva Temple.
- Rangji Temple; having an architecture which is influenced by the Dravidian, the Rajputana and the Mughal styles of architecture.
- Brahma Temple, only temple dedicated to the Hindu creator-god Brahma and temple structure dates to the 14th century.
- A hilltop Hindu temple offering sweeping lake & valley views of the city.
- After the completion of the tour, you will be dropped Savitri Mata Temple, Pushkar.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Tour as per the Itinerary.
- One hot beverage and temple prasad.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- Children below 5 years of age (accompanied by an adult) will not be charged for the tour.
- Children aged between 5 to below 12 years will be charged half the adult price.
- All members should carry a valid photo ID proof.
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour - Water bottle, camera and its accessories to you enjoy photography, sunglasses, sunscreen and umbrella (in case of rainy season or summers).
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Entrance Gate of Varah Temple, Pushkar.
- The local person details and phone number will be shared in the booking voucher, sent to you via email.
₹ 1450 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.