Guided Walking Tour of Ghat of Pushkar
Pushkar, its ghats and the divine setting make it a go-to place for any traveller visiting Rajasthan, come explore the ghats of Pushkar with a local host cum guide.
- A unique style of ‘infotainment’ to ensure that you enjoy the tour and don't get bored, irrespective of whether you love history or not, this walking tour will be a unique, fun and memorable experience for you.
- Explore the famous ghats of Pushkar, many vantage points for photography of this beautiful city that are not to be missed.
- Company of a knowledgeable local guide.
Pushkar is famed because of its beautiful Lakes and Ghats situated on it. Walk through the beautiful ghats of the city in this tour which gives an amazing view of Pushkar lake especially when sunlight falls on the water in the lake, it feels like diamonds and crystals are floating on the surface and a sudden splash of water make it look like a crystal shower.
Come and join us for this breathtaking walk of the most divine city, fill out the curiosity about the city on this unparalleled experience in the holiest city in Rajasthan.
- You will be meeting your guide at the Brahma Ghat in Pushkar at 5 pm.
- Post the meet and greet, you will begin your tour and be visiting the following places:
- Brahma Ghat is the most famous and holiest of the ghats located on the periphery of Pushkar Lake, a sacred lake for the Hindus; finds mention on coins as early as the 4th century BC.
- Bharatpur Ghat, Gau Ghat, Nagar Ghat, Ram Ghat and many other ghats on the periphery of Pushkar Lake.
- Gwalior Ghat, Sunset Point and Jodhpur Ghat.
- Rajbohra Ghat, Karni Ghat and Balunda Ghat.
- Brahm Ghat Pushkar Sarovar, Brahma Temple.
- In the evening you will witness the evening aarti at Pushkar Lake.
- Post which your tour will come to an end at the Brahm Sarovar, Pushkar.
- Entry to all the Ghats.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Guided tour as per the itinerary.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- Children below 5 years of age (accompanied by an adult) are not charged for the tour.
- Children aged between 5 to below 12 years will be charged half the adult price.
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour - Water bottle, camera and its accessories to you enjoy photography, sunglasses, sunscreen and umbrella (in case of rainy season or summers).
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Brahma Ghat, Pushkar.
- The local person details and phone number will be shared in the booking voucher, sent to you via email.
₹ 1450 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.