Nagpur 10-Hours Local Sightseeing Tour
Hop on a comfortable ride and take a 10-hour long tour of the 'Orange Capital of India', come explore Nagpur.
- Visit the places like the Dhamma Chakra Stupa, Zero Mile Market, Sitabuldi Fort and many more during this tour.
- No haggling over fares and long ques for a comfortable vehicle.
- Service of a well-maintained vehicle and an experienced driver.
Known as the orange capital and pollution free capital of India, Nagpur is located roughly in the centre of India in the valley of the river Nag, which flows through the city. Many visitors will find Nagpur an unexpected highlight to their visit to the central region. It's zero distance markers letting you know clearly that you’re really in the middle of things. From here you might decide where you want to go next, or maybe have a look at the other attractions around the city.
- The driver will pick you from hotel/residence address in Nagpur city limits at a time selected while booking.
- Post the pick-up you may visit the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Zero Mile Marker: A totem located in Nagpur, and also the geographical centre of India. The monument shows the distances to all the major cities in India.
- Nagpur Central Museum: Established in 1863, Nagpur Central Museum is termed as Ajab Bangla. Coins, inscriptions of the ancient era, pre-historic artefacts, etc. can be found here. Art gallery houses one of the finest and oldest collections of artwork.
- Raman Science Centre: An interactive science centre, with many displays, exhibitions and features should be on the ‘must see’ list for visitors to the city. The science museum is named after Nobel Prize-winning Indian physicist Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman.
- Narrow Gauge Rail Museum: The only one of its kind in India, the museum stands located in Kadbi Chowk spread of an area of 4.5 acres. It exhibits a large variety of locomotives, carriages, signalling equipment and general paraphernalia and items from the steam era.
- Ambazari Lake: One of the main tourist sites for locals, the lake is home to gardens, boating and a variety of attractions and rides to entertain and amuse.
- Dragon Palace Temple: The temple is dedicated to Buddhism, and was donated by the Norinko Ograwa Society of Japan.
- Maharaj Bagh Zoo: A zoo located right in the centre of Nagpur, Maharaj Bagh is historically a site of the royal gardens of the Bhonsle and Maratha’s who ruled the city in times gone by.
- Sitabuldi Fort: Currently house the 118th Infantry Battalion, this fort was built by Mudhoji II Bhonsle and is perched on a hillock.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Nagpur city limits.
- All transportation using air-conditioned private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Nagpur city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- 10 hours and 100 kilometres of usage (can be extended with extra charges).
- Newspapers and a water bottle
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in Special Request\'s and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 2-4 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2750 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.