Trekking and Camping in Khir Ganga & Kasol
Khirganga is situated in Parvati Valley at a distance of 22 km from Manikaran. For Khirganga, one has to go by motor-able road up to a place called ‘Barshaini’ and from there to Khirganga on foot. This trek leads through hilly terrain.
- Arrival at Bhunter (Via Manali Volvo)
- Transfer to Kasol (30 Kms)+ Hotel Check In.
- Local Site seeing in Kasol and Manikaran (Hot Water Springs)
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Transfer to Phulga by Shared Taxi/ Bus (15 Kms).
- Trekking to KhirGanga (9 Kms).
- Enjoy Hot Water Spring Water at KhirGanga.
- Camping+ Bonfire+ Dinner.
- Breakfast at KhirGanga.
- Trek Back to Phulga (9 Kms).
- Transfer to Hotel in Kasol (15 Kms).
- Luggage Collection+ Transfer to Bhunter (30 Kms).
- Departure to Delhi (Volvo starts at Around 6 PM.)
- Hotel Stay on Day 1.
- Veg Meals on Day2 & Day 3.
- Trekking+ Camping Gear+ Guide on Day 2 and Day 3.
- Clock Room for Luggage on Day 2 & Day 3.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Cancellation of booking on date of arrival no refund will be made.
- Before 24 hours and within a week 25% of booking amount is refundable.
- Before 7 days and within 2 weeks 50% is refundable.
- Before 15 days 100% is refundable.