Parasailing at Elephant Beach
An adventurous private parasailing experience in the Elephant Beach of Andamans, come give your adrenaline a quick spike.
- 3 minutes of aerial joy during a well-equipped parasailing experience.
- Company of experienced and well-trained ground staff.
- Hassle-free adventure activity where all the permissions and safety requirements are taken care of.
There are so many adventurous activities you can take part in during your Andaman trip and one of them is parasailing. To satisfy the adventure junkie in you, Parasailing is the best activity. While being suspended up to the air, one gets to enjoy the majestic view of the sea and the stunning beach landscapes. Parasailing is also known as soaring on a parachute and is a kind of active recreation wherein a person is fastened to a special wing-form parachute towed by a boat that raises the viewer on exciting height.
- You will have to report at the Swaraj Dweep (Havelock) Jetty at 9:00 AM.
- Post arrival you will be received by the representatives of the ground team.
- After a short meet and greet you would be going to the Elephant beach to undertake the parasailing experience (charges transportation on boats are not included).
- Get equipped with all the safety equipment and set sail for 3 aerial minutes, witness the boundless sea from a mesmerizing height.
- After the completion of the activity, you would be taken back to Swaraj Dweep (Havelock) Jetty to end the day's fun.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4020 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.