Bandipur 2-Day Tour from Bangalore
Bandipur Tiger Reserve and Nationa Park is a popular getaway from Bangalore amongst nature lovers and traveller alike. Once a private hunting ground of the Maharaja of Mysore, the park is now a protected wildlife reserve.
- Private and hassle-free tour of Bandipur with an expert driver.
- Grab a chance to spot the elephant, deer, tiger and other animals.
Bandipur is considered as one of the best and well maintained national park in India. Bandipur was established as a Tiger Reserve in 1974 under the Project Tiger initiative of the Indian Government. The Bandipur National Park covers about 880 sq.km. of an area and is a vibrant habitat for over 100 species of animals, including, tigers(of course), elephants, chital, bison, sambhar, sloth bear, etc. This park is adjoined by Mudumalai National Park of Tamilnadu and Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary of Kerala making this area the largest biosphere reserve in India.
Day 1: Drive from Bangalore and reach Bandipur
- The driver will pick you from hotel/residence address in Bangalore city limits at a time selected while booking.
- Drive to Bandipur which is 225 km away and might take approximately 4 hours to reach.
- Upon arrival, you may take up jungle safari at your own expenses and you are dropped at the guest house at Bandipur.
Day 2: Drive back to Bangalore
- Early morning, you can take a jungle safari to witness the wildlife at Bandipur.
- After that, you will be driven back to Bangalore and be dropped at your hotel/residence
- All transportation using air-conditioned private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Bangalore city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Driver accommodation and meals.
- Limit of 600 kilometres of usage (can be extended with extra charges).
- Monument entrance fees.
- Any toll and parking charges (To be paid as per actuals to the driver).
- Jungle safaris and any other personal expenses.
- Any meals and accommodation for the guest.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is not a guided tour.
- The booking price is applicable if the pick-up and drop-off is the same location.
- Pick up and drop off location can be different but an extra charge will apply. To be paid to the driver directly.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- Night charge of Rs. 250 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a limit of 600 kilometres.
- After 600 kilometres, additional per kilometre charge will be applicable (to be paid directly to the driver).
- For Sedan (4-seater) - Rs. 12 per km (additional kilometre).
- For SUV (6-seater) - Rs. 15 per km (additional kilometre).
- The driver will know the local language, English speaking driver can be requested by you during the booking in "Special Request" section, the team will try their best to fulfil the request but the same cannot be promised for sure.
- Full refund if cancelled before* 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick-up point in city limits. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
- The contact person details and phone number are shared in booking voucher sent to you via email after booking.
- The driver and cab details are share 2 to 4 hours prior to the tour starting time.
₹ 9425 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.