Mahrani and Rangthar Trek
3 days of trekking experience amidst the serene environs of the Great Himalayan National Park, come explore the mystical lands of Himachal.
- Trek up to a maximum altitude of 11750 feet.
- Comfortable camp stays in Rangthar and Mahrani.
- All inclusive price, no hassle during the trek of paying any extra amount.
- Daily Departures: Available on daily basis for online booking. Hassle free and easy.
- Low Batch Requirement: Bookable for even 2 members. Small group size.
A heavenly 360-degree panoramic view of snow clad peaks and dense valley awaits you in this breathtaking trek to Marhani. Trek starts from Pekhri Village it’s a moderate trek will bring you to a small village called Lakcha, you will have your lunch here. Post lunch, the trail gets steep. you first come across some fields, that eventually lead into a dense forest. Finally, after an hour of the trek, you reach a flat-topped ridge. This is Rangthar, your stop for the day. Spend the rest of the day at leisure, strolling across the meadow with some captivating 360-degree panoramic view of the heavenly surroundings. The camp is set on a beautiful meadow at an altitude of 3580 m, overlooking stunning snow-clad peaks. From Rangthar, Mahrani is 5 km hike. On Day 2 we hike to Mahrani and camp at Mahrani. On day 3 we return to Pekhri village via Rangthar and then to Gushaini.
Day1: Report in Gushaini and trek to Rangthar
- You will have to report in Gushaini village before 10 AM, after your arrival you will be received by your hosts.
- After a meet and greet, you will be transferred to Pekhri village on shared cabs.
- You will be trekking to Rangthar for about 3 hours and will also have your lunch en-route Pekhri.
- Upon your arrival in Pekhri, set up tents and enjoy a campfire, dinner under the stars.
Day 2: Trek from Rangthar to Marhani
- On day 2, after a nice warm breakfast & morning tea at the campsite, you will begin your trek to Mahrani.
- The trail of 5 km crisscrosses through a beautiful and dense forest.
- By the afternoon you will reach Marhani top.
- Enjoy the campfire and dinner amidst the serene settings at Marhani.
Day 3: Trek from Marhani to Pekhri and reach Gushaini
- After breakfast, it is time to say a final goodbye to the meadow of Marhani.
- Start the descent towards the Pekhri Village.
- After your arrival in Pekhri Village, you will be transferred to Gushaini on shared cabs and have lunch at Gushaini.
- After lunch, you may depart for your onward destination. The trek ends here.
- Vegetarian meals - 2 breakfast, 3 lunch, 2 dinner and tea.
- Transportation charges from Gushaini to Pekhri and back to Gushaini in shared cabs.
- Accommodation in tents (as per itinerary) - Tents, sleeping bag and tent mat.
- Trekking gears - Walking sticks, snow gaiters and day bag.
- Service of the experienced guide, support staff and safety equipment.
- Storeroom facility at reporting point for extra luggage.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 8090 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.