Fishing Experience in Parvati River Kasol
Experience fishing at Parvati river flowing through the majestic valleys of Kasol. Enjoy a 4-hour session with a local guide.
- Fishing experience with a short trek along the banks of Parvati river.
- Company of an experienced guide.
- Available to book even for solo-travellers and couple.
The Parvati River originates from Man Talai Glacier and flows from north-northwest to south-southwest through the important religious town of Manikaran. This river is host to many adventure sports along with an off-beat experience called fishing. It is considered that April to November is the best season for this activity, although there are some difficulties during the months of July and August which is the peak monsoon seasons.
- You will have to report at Manikaran which is about 4 km from Kasol at around 10:00 am.
- After your arrival, you will be greeted by your guide cum host.
- Your activity begins in Barshaini from where you will be heading to a campsite along with the fishing equipment which has picturesque views on offer.
- Throughout the experience of 4 hours, you will be accompanied by a guide who will help you fish.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1090 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.