Paragliding in Kullu
A tandem paragliding experience in Kullu region of Himachal Pradesh, come have a bird-eye view of the mystical Himachali environs.
- 20 minutes of Paragliding experience.
- Service of an experienced pilot while you glide in the thin air.
- Government licensed and certified instructor.
Paragliding is an adventure sport of flying paragliders: lightweight, free-flying, foot-launched glider aircraft with no primary rigid structure. The pilot sits in a harness suspended below the fabric wing. As with all aircraft, launching and landing are done into the wind. The wing is placed into an airstream, either by running or being pulled or an existing wind. Even though the engines are not used in paragliding, the flights can easily last up to a few kilometres and for several hours.
- You are required to report at Kullu base camp at 10:00 AM.
- You will be briefed about the safety protocols and the equipment, post which you will be taken to the paragliding take off spot in Kullu.
- You will be harnessed with your pilot at the take-off site, a post which you will enjoy a tandem flight for 20 minutes.
- After the flight, you will be returning back the equipment and check-out from the base camp and head towards your onward journey.
- Service of an english speaking pilot.
- Helmet, harnesses and other safety equipment.
- Fully checked glider.
- Transportation to take off point from basecamp and back.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2190 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.