Tirthan Valley Explorers Special
A perfect weekend getaway in the hidden gem of Himachal Pradesh, the Tirthan Valley which include a trek, trout fishing experience and more.
- A trip to Jalori Pass and trek to the famous Selorsar Lake.
- A fishing experience at Larji Reservoir.
- Excursion in the Shanghar Valley.
- Service of experienced guides during the treks and excursions.
Serolsar is a beautiful lake situated in the middle of dense oak and cedar forest around Jalori Pass. The waters of the lake are crystal clear and there is an old temple near the lake. It is a great way to get initiated in the world of hiking for the beginners and camp in the midst of nature at comfortable altitudes.
Larji Reservoir is located near Aut in Tirthan Valley, this reservoir lies on the mainstream of the Beas river.
Day 1: Arrival at Aut Volvo Station - Tirthan Valley
- On day 1, after your arrival in Aut, Himachal Pradesh by 9:00 am you will be received by your host, and be transferred to the camp/guest house which will be your home for the day.
- Spend the evening at leisure and enjoy bonfire arrangements which will be made.
- Overnight stay will be conducted in the guest house/camps.
Day 2: Day Trip Jalori Pass & Selorsar Lake | Drive 50 km| Trek 4 km
- On the second day, you will be driven from your accommodation to Jalori Pass which will be a drive of about 2 hours.
- After your arrival in Jalori Pass, you will be undertaking a trek to Serolsar Lake, a trek of 4 km.
- Spend some time at the pristine lake and then hike back to Jalori Pass and be driven back to Tirthan Valley.
- You will be staying overnight in Tirthan Valley.
Day 3: Guided Trout Fishing Trip in Tirthan River at Larji Reservoir & Shanghar Valley Excursion
- On day 3, relish a nice warm breakfast and then head to the Larji reservoir to undertake a fun guided trout fishing session in the Tirthan river.
- After you have spent some time at the reservoir and tried your hands in fishing, you will be heading to the Shangar Valley.
- Explore Sanghar Valley and later get back to your guesthouse/camp in Tirthan Valley and relax for the night.
Day 4: Departure
- On day 4, after breakfast, you will be checking out of your stay, explore the locality by your own and later will be dropped at the Volvo station in Aut in the evening.
- Transportation charges from Aut Volvo Station to accommodation in Tirthan Valley.
- Meals (3 Breakfasts and 3 Dinners).
- Guided trip to Selorsar Lake & Shanghar Valley
- Overnight stay's charges at guesthouse/camp.
- Bonfire arrangements in the evening.
- Transportation charges from Aut during the trip.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 9500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.