Midnight Bicycling Tour of Colaba in Mumbai
Explore Colaba on the 3-hour bicycle tour with an expert guide, nothing compares to the simple pleasure of riding a bicycle in the calmness of the night. As rightly said, "It’s not a race, it’s a journey - enjoy every moment".
- Midnight cycling tour which takes your around some of the most iconic places of the 'City of Dreams'.
- Approximately 25 kilometres of a cycling tour letting you explore Mumbai during the midnight hours.
- Service of a tour leader during the whole experience.
There are various reasons why everyone should put a metal tube between their legs & pedal off. Cycling is a healthy, low impact activity which does not require high levels of physical skills. It’s good for your heart, it boosts your immune system, decreases stress level, good for strength & stamina. Moreover, biking exercise releases natural feel-good endorphins that help counter stress and make you happy.
- You will have to report at Navy Nagar in Colaba, South Mumbai at 11 PM and meet your host & guide for the tour.
- After short sessions of group introduction and tour briefing, bicycles will be allocated to the members you opted for rented bicycle option.
- You will have some time to warm-up and try out the bicycle before you begin the tour of Colaba.
- Start the tour and pedal past The Gateway of India, Marine Lines, Haji Ali Dargah and lastly Bandra-Worli Sea link.
- The Gateway of India: The iconic monument is one of the most popular attractions of the city and a popular place in Colaba. A symbol of the British Raj era, the structure was completed in 1924 to honour the visit of King George V and Queen Mary.
- Marine Lines: A military establishments built in the 19th century by the British, Marline drive along the promenade and has one of the finest Art Deco Residential Buildings facing the sea.
- Haji Ali Dargah: A popular mosque located at the islet off the coast of Worli. Dedicated to a Sufi saint, Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari, the mosque is one of the most recognisable landmarks in Mumbai.
- Bandra Worli Sea Link: An iconic structure of modern Mumbai, Sea Link is a cable-stayed bridge which has reduced the travel time from Bandra to Worli from 20-30 minutes to just 10 minutes.
- We'll take a snack break once in Worli by midnight, have some snacks and play fun games at Worli sea face.
- After the break, start the return journey to Colaba, the tour is expected to end latest by 2:00 AM (approximately, depending on the riding speed).
- Bicycle rental charge for rented bike option.
- Helmet for rented bike option.
- Goodie bag from the host.
- Mineral water.
- Energy drink.
- Service of a knowledgable host & guide for the tour.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 349 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.