Hampi Bicycle Tour and Camping Trip from Bangalore
Best of Hampi, bicycling around the heritage city, sunrise & sunset treks and camping under the stars. A great getaway option from the city.
- Explore the monuments with a guide by cycling tour.
- Enjoy camping and bonfire at an exotic destination of Hampi
- Witness the Sunrise after hiking up a beautiful hill.
Hampi, also referred to as the Group of Monuments at Hampi, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in east-central Karnataka, India. It became the centre of the Hindu Vijayanagara Empire capital in the 14th century. Chronicles left by Persian and European travellers, particularly the Portuguese, state Hampi was a prosperous, wealthy and grand city. Located in Karnataka near the modern-era city of Hosapete, Hampi's ruins are spread over 4,100 hectares (16 sq mi) and it has been described by UNESCO as an "austere, grandiose site" of more than 1,600 surviving remains of the last great Hindu kingdom in South India that includes "forts, Riverside features, royal and sacred complexes, temples, shrines, pillared halls, mandapas, memorial structures, water structures and others.
Cycle ride distance around 10-12 km covering all the monuments and hippie Island.
Day 1: Overnight journey from Bangalore
- You are required to report at the pickup location at the specific time mentioned (please refer meet up information).
- It will be an overnight journey to Hampi from Bangalore.
Day 2: Reach Hampi, freshen and go for a guided cycling tour, camp for overnight stay.
- You are expected to reach Hampi by 6:00 AM. Freshen up and have breakfast.
- You are provided with bicycles and take a ride with a guide to the monuments of Hampi like Virupaksha temple, elephant stable, lotus mahal, queen's bath and many more places.
- Take a lunch break on the way at a local restaurant (self-sponsored)
- Enjoy the sunset at Matanga hills/ Hemakuta hills and reach back to the stay by walk.
- You are served with hot dinner and feel the warmth by the side of the campfire.
- End the day by camping under the stars.
Day 3: Go for a Sunrise trek, coracle boat ride and start the journey back to Bangalore
- Rise up early morning and start the trek to an unexplored hill to witness the sunrise after tea.
- Enjoy the sunrise and trek back to reach the backwaters of Tungabhadra, where you take a coracle ride in the river.
- Reach the campsite, enjoy slacklining at the campsite and start the journey back to Bangalore.
- The group is expected to reach Bangalore back by 9:00 PM approximately.
- Group vehicle for transportation from and back to Bangalore.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Accommodation in tents with sleeping bags (twin/triple sharing basis).
- Bicycle rental charges and tour as per the itinerary.
- Service of trekking guide.
- Coracle boat ride.
- All meals (2 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner).
- First Aid Kit.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3700 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.