Taj Mahal Guided Tour from Delhi
A guided tour of Agra in which all the hassles like the transportation to and from Delhi and guide charges are all taken care of.
- Visit the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort while you are accompanied by a knowledgeable guide.
- Indulge yourselves in hopping around the famous handicrafts shops, marble inlay works and leader shops.
- No haggling over guide charges and roundtrip charges to Delhi.
Agra - The word is self-explanatory to many because it's home to one of the seven wonders of the world. This is the city of the Taj Mahal, it’s the city that has eternalized a love in the form of the palatial white architecture that is literally non-pareil. It is a city of much historical significance. Founded by Badal Singh, this city has witnessed, conquerors make a place for themselves in history.
- At around 7:00 AM in the morning after your breakfast at the hotel the driver will pick you and drive to Agra. The journey to Agra will be of 3-4 hours.
- On arrival in Agra meet with your guide and explore the monumental heritage of the Great Mughals, including the magnificent Taj Mahal (closed on Fridays), one of the Seven Wonders of the World and surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created.
- 20,000 men laboured for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife. It's a wealth of white marble and semi-precious stone and undoubtedly the highlight of our tour.
- Later you leave for the tour of the imposing Agra Fort, built of red sandstone and marble is a hilltop citadel with fabulous courtyards, fountains and gates.
- Post lunch, you are free to explore the local handicrafts and shopping centres of the city where one can look for marble inlay work, fine quality carpets, Zari and embroidery, leather goods etc.
- If in case you are not interested in shopping, you will be driven back to Delhi and be dropped to your hotel /airport.
- Transportation charges in an air-conditioned car.
- Service of an English speaking guide.
- Packaged water during the tour.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- All state taxes, toll and parking charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.