Silk Tales of Bangalore Walking Tour
On this two-hour walking tour, explore the most significant places and unwind the historic tales of Bangalore and most importantly visit the last surviving silk weavers.
- Understand the historical tales of Bangalore with an expert guide.
- Visit the silk weavers and understand the process of reeling and dyeing of silk.
- Authentic silk fabrics will be on display.
Join us on this curated walk of the silk tales of Bangalore; travel back in time to understand the silk weaving and listen to the heartwarming stories from weavers’ community in this area of the silk tales while exploring the Nagarathpet to get a glimpse of the few weavers left in the present generation.
- You are requested to report at the Hudson Memorial CSI church by 10:00 AM or 3:00 PM as per your preference.
- Meet the guide and have a quick introductory session on the tour and start the tour.
- Explore the old and beautiful church of Hudson Memorial.
- Visit and explore the locality of the founder of Bangalore, Kempe Gowda's Pete (Pettah) and most popular temples.
- Meet the last surviving weavers inside the Old Bangalore and also witness the process of reeling and dyeing silk yarn and weaving it.
- You can also visit an air-conditioned silk saree showroom for shopping.
- Visit the tombs of a few Sufi warriors who were martyred during 3rd Anglo Mysore war.
- Your two-hour walking tour ends post the visit to the tombs of the Sufi shrines.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide
- Tour as per the itinerary
- One hot beverage.
- Great local tips and recommendations
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
₹ 840 Per Person
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.