Pawna-Lohagad-Lonavala Guided Day Trip From Mumbai
A guided sightseeing day tour from the 'City of Dreams', Mumbai to Pawna, Lohagad and Lonavala, explore the scenic Pawna, evergreen Lonavala and the enchanting Lohagad Fort.
- Take a tour of the Pawna Lake an artificial lake nestled amidst the scenic locales of Kamshet.
- Explore the beautiful hill station Lonavala with the evergreen blanket of greeneries and embraced with the magnificence of the scenic peaks.
- Go to the astounding scenery of Lohagad Fort, panoramic view of the landscape, clouds drifting over the mountains and enjoy the preachy breeze.
- Visit Bhaja Caves, a rock-cut cave dating back to 2nd century BC
Pawna lake is a scenic artificial lake, this lake offers camping sites to the travellers during the non-monsoon seasons of the year. The majestic lake and its lush green surroundings attract many tourists for a weekend getaway.
Lohagad Fort, one of the numerous hill forts of Maharashtra is one the most iconic ones and was once the storage for Shivaji Maharaj's treasury. Lohagad rises to 1033 meters.
Lonavala along with Khandala together is fondly called the twin hill stations near Pune and Mumbai, Maharashtra. Pitched at 622 meters altitude, on the Sahyadri ranges that separate Deccan plateau and the Konkan coast, the place enjoys perfect weather.
- The driver will receive you at your hotel or residence in Mumbai at the preferred time slot which can be selected at the time of booking.
- The guide for the tour will meet you in the car and after a quick introduction, start the tour.
- You will be driven first to the Lohagad Fort and upon arrival, the guide will narrate you stories of how the fort acted as an active military outpost.
- Experience strong wind along with fog and rains at the famous 'Hawa point' watching a panoramic view of the landscapes.
- Proceed to Bhaja Caves, a group of 22 rock-cut caves dating back to the 2nd century BC, Buddhist caves are an example of the wooden architecture form, located 400 feet above the village of Bhaja.
- Next stop of the tour would be the Pawna Lake, an artificial lake formed by the water of Pawna dam and nestled amidst the scenic locales of Kamshet, a scenic host for camping, picnics and sightseeing.
- After spending some time at the lake you will have a lip-smacking complimentary lunch and head to Lonavala.
- Lonavala the quintessential getaway from Mumbai, its famous for lush slopes, raging waterfalls, sparkling ponds and high viewpoints.
- After the visit, you will be driven back to Mumbai and dropped back to your hotel or residence to end the tour.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop (only within 10 km radius of Gateway of India).
- Driver and fuel charges
- Toll and parking charges
- Service of a knowledgable guide.
- Lunch at the local restaurant.
- Great local tips and recommendations.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 9000 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.