The Hippie Trail of Kasol Grahan and Tosh
A beginner level 4-day trek which covers Kasol, Grahan and Tosh villages and stay at a cosy backpackers hostel in Kasol.
- Enjoy the picturesque view of mountains, flora and fauna.
- Explore the villages of Tosh, Grahan and Kasol with an expert guide.
- Stays at a cosy backpackers hostel in Kasol.
The Hippie Trail is a perfect getaway for beginners looking for an adventurous trek in the lower Himalayas. The trek is widely popular for its dense pine forests, natural hot water springs, the Grahan waterfall, lush flora, and fauna etc. Grahan gives the travellers an opportunity for a peaceful retreat without any of the humdrum of typical civilization. One of the most unique things about Grahan is how secluded it is. Not a lot of people know about this small village and there is also not a lot of information to go around. Coming to this place will ensure that you have some brilliant memories that cannot be tarnished by time.
Day 1: Reach Kasol and visit Manikaran Gurudwara
- You are requested to report at the hostel in Kasol by 11:00 AM which is very near to the city centre.
- After freshening up, you can walk down to Kasol village to grab Israeli food or local food.
- You will meet the trip coordinator at the city centre for a 3-hour Manikaran Gurudwara tour.
- You will also enjoy a short hike to Chalal village.
- Reach back to the hostel and later you can enjoy with other travellers around the bonfire or can make yourselves comfortable in the cosy rooms.
- Delicious vegetarian dinner is served to you around 9:00 PM, post which you can bring the day to an end.
Day 2: Trek from Kasol to Grahan
- After having breakfast at around 9:00 AM, get ready for the Grahan trek and meet the guide at the hostel.
- Grahan trek almost parallel to the riverside is one of the most beautiful short treks in Parvati Valley.
- Walk through the pine forests, and get the views of mesmerising mountains.
- The trek is almost about 10 km and you are expected to reach the homestay by evening.
- After taking some rest you can explore nearby waterfalls and temples.
- A delicious dinner will be served to you by 9:00 PM and feel the warmth by the side of the bonfire.
- Camp under the million stars to end the day.
Day 3: Trek to Tosh from Grahan
- Wake up in the beautiful village of Grahan and have breakfast by 9:00 AM and start the journey to Tosh.
- A short trek to the picturesque village of Tosh will be accompanied by splendid views of Parvati valley.
- Upon crossing an old-timey wooden bridge, you will enter the town of Tosh.
- Reach the beautiful cliff house at Tosh and have dinner at the cliff house.
- You can enjoy the million stars and campfire and rest for the day.
Day 4: Trek from Tosh to Kasol and the trip ends
- Early morning, freshen up and have breakfast and you can explore the nearby waterfalls.
- Start the trek towards Kasol by 11:00 AM.
- The trail passes through pine and green forests and you reach back to the hostel at Kasol.
- You can drop your bags at the hostel and can go for an exploration of some cafes and streets of Kasol to end the trip.
- Service of an expert guide.
- Hostel stays at Kasol on sharing (twin/triple/quad) sharing basis.
- Homestays at Grahan and Tosh on sharing (twin/triple/quad) sharing basis.
- Meals ( 3 breakfasts and 3 dinners).
- Forest permit charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5499 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.