Ranikhet 2 Days Sightseeing Tour from Haldwani
Take a 2 days tour of Ranikhet from Haldwani and relax in the scenic hill station located in the northern region of Uttarakhand.
- A perfect, less crowded getaway to relax in nature amidst the pine-covered hills and beautiful mighty Himalayas.
- Visit places like Chaubatia Orchard, Golf Course, Majhkhali and Jhula Devi temple.
- Service of an experienced driver and a well-maintained car.
Ranikhet which literally means Queens Land is one of the most scenic hill stations situated in the northern regions of Uttarakhand. Ranikhet is just 2-hour drive from Haldwani and at an altitude of 1830 metres. The destination, being less explored and less crowded makes it stand apart from other getaways. In Ranikhet, people can relax and enjoy a panoramic view of the beautiful snow clad mountains of Himalayas. You can also visit some famous tourist attractions like Golf Course, Jhula Devi temple, Chaubatia orchards Bhalu dam and Kalika without worrying about transportation.
Day 1: Drive from Haldwani to Ranikhet and local sightseeing in Ranikhet | Drive 85 KM / 3.5 Hours
- Your tour will begin with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Haldwani city limits.
- Post pick up you will be travelling for about 80 kilometres to Ranikhet.
- Upon arrival, you may check-in to your hotel in Ranikhet, after you have relaxed for a while you may choose to visit the following suggested places:
- Chaubatia Orchards: This orchard situated at a distance of 4 km from the city centre is famous for different fruits like apples, peaches, apricots. The place also provides a mesmerizing view of Nandi mountain peaks.
- Kumaon Regimental Centre Museum: This museum was built by the famous Kumaon Regiment of Indian army in the year 1970 showcasing the different artefacts belonging to Kumaon and Garhwal regiments.
- Jhula Devi Temple: This ancient temple built in the 8th century is one of the oldest temples dedicated to mother Durga and is known for its cluster of bells at the entrance of this temple.
- Post the day's tour you will be dropped back at your hotel in Ranikhet city limits.
Day 2: Ranikhet local sightseeing and drive to Haldwani | Drive 85 KM / 3.5 Hours
- On the second day after you are all set for the day's sightseeing tour, you may choose to visit the following suggested places:
- Golf Course: Situated just at 5 km from the city centre, this golf course is the second largest golf course in India, the golf course is not only open to club members but the outsiders can also enjoy some golfing.
- Manjkhali: The places is mostly known for its cool weather. You can visit Manjkhali which is just 9 km from the city centre providing a beautiful view of Sonya peak.
- Bhalu Dam: Artificial reservoir surrounded by the dense green forest, Bhalu dam is a perfect spot for a picnic where you can also do some bird watching.
- Machkhali: Also called sunset point, this place is one of the famous places in Ranikhet for its beautiful view of the sunset, so you can also visit Machkhali for the sunset before heading back to the hotel.
- After day's tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel in Ranikhet city limits.
- Dwarahat: The town is home to nearly 55 temples which were built by Katyuri kings. This town provides a beautiful insight into the historical importance of this beautiful town. Dwarahat is situated at a distance of roughly 35 km from Ranikhet.
- Tarikhet Village: One of the must place to visit in Ranikhet, this village has historical importance as during the war of independence Mahatma Gandhi stayed in this village for a while.
- On completion of the tour, start your journey back to Haldwani and get dropped to your hotel/residence.
- Hotel pickup and drop within Haldwani city limits.
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage of the vehicle for 400 kilometres as per the itinerary.
- All parking & toll charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6325 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.