Binsar 2 Days Sightseeing Tour from Haldwani
Visit one of the most scenic hill stations in the Kumaon region of Uttarakhand with the view of mighty snow clad peaks of Himalayas. Take a 2-day tour to Binsar from Haldwani.
- Visit Priyadeva Pashan one of the sites of Megalithic age.
- Enjoy animal spotting at Binsar Wildlife sanctuary.
- Service of an experienced driver and a well-maintained car.
One of the most beautiful and scenic hill station, Binsar is situated in the state of Uttarakhand at an altitude of 2400 m above the sea level. With its hills covered with pine trees, not only does the vegetation add to its natural beauty but also makes it home to different species of animals. One can also visit Binsar wildlife sanctuary and see some animals like Leopard, Himalayan Goral, Musk Deer, Wild Boar, Black Bear. The location of Binsar also provides the view of snow clad peaks of Nandi Devi, Kedarnath and Punchkali.
Day 1: Drive from Haldwani to Binsar and Binsar local sightseeing | Drive 115 KM / 4-4.5 Hours
- Your tour will begin with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Haldwani city limits.
- Post pick up you will be travelling for about 112 kilometres to Binsar.
- Upon arrival, you may check-in to your hotel in Binsar, after you have relaxed for a while you may choose to visit the following suggested places:
- Zero Point: Located just in the city centre, Zero Point provides the best view of some of the famous peaks of Himalayas.
- Binsar Hill: Situated at an altitude of 2420 this hill in Binsar provides you one of the most panoramic views of the valley of Almora and Himalayan peaks.
- Khali Estate: Once the house of the British commissioner of Kumaon Sir Henry Ramsay, the bungalow is now converted into a heritage hotel.
- Kasar Devi Temple: The temple at the distance of 9km from Binsar, it is believed that hippie culture started from here. The temple is very popular among foreigners.
- Post the day's tour you will be dropped back at your hotel in Binsar city limits.
Day 2: Binsar local sightseeing and drive back to Haldwani
- On the second day after you are all set for the day's sightseeing tour, you may choose to visit the following suggested places:
- Priyadeva Pashan: One of the sites of Megalithic age, this place is a must visit, especially if one is interested in archaeology.
- Mary Budden Estate: Spread over the area of 5 acres of land at the altitude of 8000 ft, it is one of the only 5 privates owned estates in Binsar Wildlife sanctuary.
- Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary: One of the main attraction in the Binsar, this wildlife sanctuary houses around 200 different species of animals and plants.
- On completion of the tour, start your journey back to Haldwani and get dropped to your hotel/residence.
- Hotel pickup and drop within Haldwani city limits.
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage of the vehicle for 400 kilometres as per the itinerary.
- All parking & toll charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6325 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.