Baratang Island Limestone Cave & Mud Volcano Tour
Visit Baratang Island in the comfort of a private vehicle. Pick-up is arranged from your hotel and you are dropped back to your hotel or airport.
Enjoy the tropical climate with a boat ride through thick mangrove forest with mangrove canopies blocking sunlight. Ride to the Lime stone caves in Baratang Island is exciting as well as thrilling. Lime stone cave is nothing short of an incredible piece of architecture by nature. 100 km by road from Port Blair – between south and middle Andaman, Baratang islands brings forth the tropical side of the Andamans. Mangroves, birds, caves, trekking, and local tribes.Its a must visit place if you are in Andamans.
- All Permits & Tickets arranged
- Drive through Jarawa Tribal areas with a chance of spotting few Jarawa tribals
- Tropical Rain Forest Drive
- Boat Ride through Mangrove creeks and visit to Limsestone Cave & Mud Volcano
- Whole journey in private car with an experienced driver driver
- Early morning pick-up from your Port Blair Hotel.
- Leave for Baratang enjoying the scenic drive through the dense forest including Jarawa tribal areas.
- Cross mangrove creek in ferry
- Visit Limestone Cave by boat
- Visit Mud Volcano by car
- Return to Port Blair in the evening
- Pick-up and Drop from your Hotel in Port Blair
- All Transport in Private AC SUV (Xylo/Sumo/Scorpio/Tavera/Ertiga or similar)
- Passenger Ferry Charges
- Boat Charges for visiting Limestone Cave, Baratang
- All Permit Charges
- No extra charge for children below 5
- AC Vehicle
- Any Accommodation
- Breakfast/Lunch or Dinner
- Children below 5 years of age are complementary
- Pick-up is only arranged from Port Blair city limits. Extra charges may apply if pick-up from other areas.
- Please note that for visit Mud Volcano, 3.30am start time is recommended. If you start at 6.30am then Mud Volcano visit may not be possible due to time restrictions.
- 100% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The route to Baratang Island passes through Jarwa Tribal areas where entry is restricted and allowed only in convoys four times a day from both sides. We need to join 6am or 9am convoys while going to come be able to back on same day. To make it to convoy start point we need to leave at 3.30am or 6.30am.
51 travellers found this helpful
Yes all government on forest department permits needed for this trip are arranged by us and included in package. We would take each passenger's details from you once online booking is confirmed.
56 travellers found this helpful
Reporting/Start Point:Pick-up from Port Blair Hotel
₹ 1990 Per Person