Kausani 2 Days Sightseeing Tour from Haldwani
Take a 2-day tour to enjoy this hill station with an amazing view of the majestic Himalayan mountain and lush green hills covered with alpine trees.
- Visit Anashakti ashram where Gandhi stayed for two weeks.
- Explore caves of Rudhradhari and waterfalls.
- Service of an experienced driver and a well-maintained car.
Located in the Bageshwar district of Uttarakhand, this hill station provides visitors with the panoramic view of some of the mighty peaks of the Himalayas such as Nanda Devi and Trishul. Covered with the green alpine forest, Kausani provides the visitors with the unique experience of nature. Kausani is also home to many ancient temples and famous for its Kausani shawls and different art and crafts making it the must visit and a perfect getaway for leisure purposes.
Day 1: Drive from Haldwani to Kausani and Kausani local sightseeing | Drive 146 KM / 4-5 Hours
- Your tour will begin with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Haldwani city limits.
- Post pick up you will be travelling for about 146 kilometres to Kausani.
- Upon arrival, you may check-in to your hotel in Kausani, after you have relaxed for a while you may choose to visit the following suggested places:
- Anashakti Ashram: Peaceful ashram situated in Kausani also known as Gandhi Ashram is the famous attraction among the visitors as Gandhi Ji stayed here for two weeks in the year 1929. The ashram also has a small praying room where prayers are held every day in the morning and the evenings
- Kausani Tea Estate: The biggest tea garden in the state, Kausani tea estate is a famous attraction in the city. Visitors can take a tour and experience tea production right form plucking aromatic tea leaves to the packaging.
- Rudradhari Falls and Caves: Located at the distance of 12 km from Kausani on Kausani-Almora road, Rudhadhari falls and caves provide a thrilling experience to the visitors. It is often said that a trip to Kausani is incomplete if you have not visited the Rudhradhari falls and caves.
- Post the day's tour you will be dropped back at your hotel in Kausani city limits.
Day 2: Kausani local sightseeing and drive back to Haldwani | Drive 146 KM / 4-5 Hours
- On the second day after you are all set for the day's sightseeing tour, you may choose to visit the following suggested places:
- Baijnath Temple: Located on the bank of river Gomati, this temple is an amazing example of the true Indian architecture dating back to the 12th century.
- Sumitra Nandan Pant Gallery: This Gallery has a vast collection of poetry and literature form one of India's best poet. The place is must visit if you are into poetry and literature.
- Lakshmi Ashram: Built by the Gandhi followers, Lakshmi ashram was built with the aim of social service to help the Kumaoni women be self-dependant.
- Kausani Planetarium: Located in Kausani this planetarium offers the visitor with a unique experience to looking beyond earth for other planets and stars. The best time to visit planetarium is in the morning and evening as planets and stars can be spotted more likely during this time.
- On completion of the tour, start your journey back to Haldwani and get dropped to your hotel/residence.
- Hotel pickup and drop within Haldwani city limits.
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage of the vehicle for 400 kilometres as per the itinerary.
- All parking & toll charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6330 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.