Mukteshwar 2 Days Sightseeing Tour from Haldwani
A 2-day tour to the hill station nestled in the orchards and conifers providing a panoramic view of the valley and peaks of Himalayas.
- Visit IVRI one of the biggest research institutes in India built during British Rule.
- Enjoy the view on Kumaon valley from the cliff of Chauli Ki Jaali.
- Service of an experienced driver and a well-maintained car.
Located in the district Nainital of Uttarakhand at an elevation of 2290 m above the sea level, Mukteshwar is one of the known hill stations amongst the hill stations in the state of Uttarakhand. Covered with conifers and orchards, Mukteshwar provides visitors with a breathtaking view of the valleys and the snow-clad mountains of the Himalayas such as Nanda Devi and Trishul. The place is also famous for the Indian Veterinary Research Institute, which was set up in this region in the year 1893.
Day 1: Drive from Haldwani to Mukteshwar and Mukteshwar local sightseeing | Drive 70 KM / 3 Hours
- Your tour will begin with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Haldwani city limits.
- Post pick up you will be travelling for about 66 kilometres to Mukteshwar.
- Upon arrival, you may check-in to your hotel in Mukteshwar, after you have relaxed for a while you may choose to visit the following suggested places:
- Chauli ki Jaali: Located on the cliff of the rock, it provides a mesmerising and enchanting view of the Himalayas and Kumaon valley.
- Methodist Church: Located in Mukteshwar, this church's bell was presented by some Barbara in memory of her parents on Christmas. The doors of Church are open from 3 to 4 p.m in the afternoon on Sundays.
- IVRI Mukteshwar: Built in the year 1893 this institute is one of the oldest institutes in Indian. Indian Veterinary Research Institute also has a museum for the visitors.
- Post the day's tour you will be dropped back at your hotel in Mukteshwar city limits.
Day 2: Mukteshwar local sightseeing and drive back to Haldwani | Drive 70 KM / 3 Hours
- On the second day after you are all set for the day's sightseeing tour, you may choose to visit the following suggested places:
- Mukteshwar Inspection Bungalow: One of the best and must visit places in Mukteshwar, this bungalow provides the scenic and mesmerizing sunrise view over the mighty peaks of Himalayas.
- Mukteshwar Temple: Located atop of Mukteshwar hill, this temple with white marble Linga and copper Yoni is surrounded by the idols of Brahma, Vishnu, Parvati, Hanuman, Nandi and Ganesh.
- Sitla: Just 2 km away from the city centre, Sitla provides a unique opportunity for tourist to try trekking conducted by the local resorts and can be of short duration as 2 hours.
- On completion of the tour, start your journey back to Haldwani and get dropped to your hotel/residence.
- Hotel pickup and drop within Haldwani city limits.
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage of the vehicle for 400 kilometres as per the itinerary.
- All parking & toll charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5980 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.