Nainital 2 Days Sightseeing Tour from Haldwani
Visit one of the most beautiful hill stations in north India, which the mesmerizing landscape views of lakes and hills. A perfect two day getaway from Haldwani to Nainital.
- Enjoy the beautiful sunset over Nainital from Hanuman Ghari.
- View the snow-clad peak of Nanda Devi from Snow Point.
- Pay a visit to Gadhan Kunkyop Ling Gompa.
- Service of an experienced driver and a well-maintained car.
Commonly known as "The Lake District of India" is one of the scenic hill resorts in north India with moderate climate making it one of the popular all year tourist destination. Situated at an altitude of 1940 m above the sea, Nainital town is spread around the banks of lake Naini lake and surrounded by the mountains from three sides by seven different mountains of Ayarpata, Deopata, Handi-Bandi, Naina, Alma, Lariya-Kanta and Sher-Ka-Danda which are collectively known by the name of "Sapta-Shring".
Day 1: Drive from Haldwani to Nainital and Nainital local sightseeing | Drive 45 KM / 1.5 Hours
- Your tour will begin with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Haldwani city limits.
- Post pick up you will be travelling for about 45 kilometres to Nainital.
- Upon arrival, you may check-in to your hotel in Nainital, after you have relaxed for a while you may choose to visit the following suggested places:
- Naina Lake: Believed to be an emerald eye of deity Sita, this lake lies in the heart of Nainital and is one of the most famous attractions of Nainital.
- Snow View: Snow view is a 3 KM trek from the town of Nainital parts of which can be accessed by small vehicles and provides a beautiful view of Nanda Devi, the 2nd highest Himalayan peak in India. When visiting Snow View, one can also pay a visit to Gadhan Kunkyop Ling Gompa.
- Naina Peak: The highest point in Nainital, Naina peak is also known by the name of Cheena peak by locals. This point provides visitors with a unique view of Nainital town. Naina peak can be reached by walking or riding ponies. While visiting it is advisable to take some packed food and water with you as there are no hotels or restaurants on Naina Peak.
- Post the day's tour you will be dropped back at your hotel in Nainital.
Day 2: Nainital local sightseeing and drive back to Haldwani | Drive 45 KM / 1.5 Hours
- On the second day after you are all set for the day' sightseeing tour, you may choose to visit the following suggested places:
- Naina Devi Temple: Dedicated to deity Naina Devi, this temple is located at the upper end of Nainital lake. Every year Nandi Mela is celebrated during Nandashtami in the month of September.
- Hanuman Ghari: Established by Neem Karaula, Hanuman Ghari stands atop Nainital town, this place provides the best sunset view in Nainital. One can easily reach Hanuman Ghari by a short walk.
- Observatory: This place is a must visit if you are interested in astronomy as one can see the different planets and stars with the advanced telescopes.
- Zoo Gardens: One of the cleanest zoos in India, visitors can see animals like deer, leopard, tiger and bear. The zoo is accessible by walk or small vehicles.
- On completion of the tour, start your journey back to Haldwani and get dropped to your hotel/residence.
- Hotel pickup and drop within Haldwani city limits.
- Charges for the private air-conditioned cab.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage of the vehicle for 400 kilometres as per the itinerary.
- All parking & toll charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6330 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.