Tuk Tuk Tour of Delhi
An exclusive 3-hour guided sightseeing tour of the majestic capital of New Delhi in an Auto Rickshaw (Tuk Tuk), giving you the real essence of India.
- Visit the colourful local bazaars and understand the part they play in the lives of local people.
- Take a tour of the largest mosque of India and the largest spice market of Asia.
- Complimentary snacks and tea during the tour.
- Company of an experienced tuk-tuk driver.
Delhi the city destroyed and born seven times, truly deserves to be the capital of India. India’s capital city, Delhi is a historic and grand city, vibrant with energy and buzzing with life. It is here that you’ll find the old with the new, existing side by side, in perfect harmony. Offered exclusively for small groups or individuals, this tour is perfect to explore the main highlights of Old Delhi. Experience an exciting tuk-tuk ride through bazaars, temples and stop for a delightful snack, to sum up, this fun tour.
- You will meet your guide/driver of the tour at the Sunehri Masjid, Red Fort Parking at your preferred time slot which can be between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- This tour is a great introduction to the authentic old world charms of Delhi while escaping the nuisance of walking in the traffic.
- Ride past the several colourful, busy bazaars of Old Delhi while your guide explains the important role they play for the locals.
- Your first stop is Jama Masjid, India's largest mosque. Spend some time walking around the red sandstone courtyard.
- Post your Jama Masjid tour, hop onto your tuk-tuk and ride through Khari Baoli, Asia's largest spice market since the 17th century. Get hands-on information about the wonderful world of spices and their medicinal and health benefits.
- Stop for a quick snack at the famous Chandni Chowk and head to your next stop, Gurudwara Sis Ganj, a significant prayer house for Sikhs.
- End the tour at Jain Mandir, also home to a charitable hospital for birds. Learn about the tenets of the Jain religion, before being dropped to Sunehri Masjid, Red Fort Parking.
- Local Tuk-Tuk ride for the duration of the tour.
- Service of a professional English-speaking tour guide.
- Snacks & Tea during the tour.
- Water Bottle.
- Pick-up from Red Fort Parking.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1750 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.