Gurudwara Bangla Sahib and Birla Temple Tour on a Tuk-Tuk
A guided night tour of the Gurudwara Bangla Sahib and the Birla Temple on a Tuk-Tuk, explore the famous go-to religious centres of Delhi.
- Understand the history of both the religious centres as the guide narrates the same.
- Visit the community kitchen of the Gurudwara.
- Complimentary mouth-watering snacks during the tour.
- Hassle-free tour as most of the key costs is already taken care of.
The tour ventures for a memorable journey with the pinch of local essence made possible through knowing the local culture, meeting local people, eating like a local and travelling like a local in a Tuk-Tuk.
The most eminent Gurudwara for Sikhs, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib is located in Connaught Palace area of Delhi. This Shrine is one among nine Gurudwaras which were built in Delhi in the 17th century under the supervision of Sardar Bhagel Singh, a Sikh General in the time period of Mughal rule in Delhi. This shrine is linked up with 8th Sikh Guru, called Guru Har Krishan.
Lakshmi Narayan Temple, otherwise known as “Birla Mandir” was built from 1933 -1939 by Father-Son Duo Baldeo Birla and Jugal Kishore Birla of much famed Birla Industries. The Temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. In this Temple, Sanctum Sanctorum houses deities of Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi and thus named as Lakshmi Narayan Temple.
- Your host/guide will be meeting you at Patel Chowk Metro station, Gate No. 3 at your preferred time slot which can be between 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
- The journey begins by visiting Gurudwara Bangla Sahib with the help of private tour guide, originally a bungalow of Indian Ruler built in the 1780s.
- You'll get a chance to sample simple yet soul pleasing God's food 'Prasada' (Langar/food) and a chance to visit the community kitchen.
- Next up, visit a Hindu temple known as Birla Mandir or popularly known as Lakshmi Narayan temple, made by the business tycoons Birla Family.
- Have some yummy snacks during the tour, before being dropped at the Patel Chowk Metro station, Gate No 3.
- Pick up and drop off to Patel Chowk Metro station, Gate No. 3.
- Sightseeing by private Tuk-Tuk.
- Service of a local tour guide.
- Complimentary water bottles and snacks.
- All parking fees, tolls and fuel charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2450 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.