Scuba Diving in Port Blair
1 to 8 people
PADI Discover Scuba Diving is the world’s most popular introduction to diving. If you want to give scuba a try but are unsure about committing to a full certification course just yet, then sign up for a DSD. We will give you a brief orientation to the equipment, set it up for you, teach you a few basic skills in shallow water and then take you for a closely supervised dive over beautiful coral reef.
Discover Scuba Diving is a 1/2-day SCUBA Diving experience in confined water that includes equipment familiarization, skill and breathing introduction followed by a open water dive supervised by an Instructor.
- Duration: 1/2 day
- Dive Centers at Wandoor and Chidiya Tapu in the South Andamans
- Prerequisites: None
- Swimming skills: Not required
- Min. age: 10 yrs
- Max. depth: 12m
DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING is an excelent entry-level program offering you the chance to experience Scuba Diving, being and breathing underwater. So sign up for a DISCOVER DIVE and find out whats its like to feel the sensation of weightlessness other divers talk so much about!
Spoken languages: English
Associated with: PADI
Affiliated with: BSAC
This divecenter is a PADI 5* IDC centre
Rental options: Recreational diving equipment
General facilities: Dive shop, Offers pickup from hotel
Diving types: Boat diving
- Consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating products is strictly prohibited during this trip
- For safety purposes, please follow the guidelines given by the instructors
If you wish to cancel your holiday, written notification must be given to the Company by the Lead Client. The date of cancellation will be the date the Company receives this written notice. In the event of cancellation by you, the following cancellation charges will be payable :-
- 90–61 days prior to departure 15% of total package price forfeited
- 60–31 days prior to departure: 25% of total package price forfeited
- 30–14 days prior to departure: 30% of total package price forfeited
- 13–7 days prior to departure: 50% of total package price forfeited
- Within 7 days departure: NO REFUND
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No it is not. Scuba diving is a safe and fun activity to be enjoyed with family & friends. Just follow the instruction & safety guidelines.
55 travellers found this helpful
If you can not remove your glasses and dive then the best option is to wear soft contact lenses and dive.
42 travellers found this helpful
Beginning scuba divers stay shallower than 18 meters/60 feet and because of the bright colors and warm water, the most popular diving stays above 12 meters/40 feet. Certified divers get to experience depth ranges from 12 to 18 meters.
54 travellers found this helpful
Yes advance online booking is mandatory. On most days especially on weekends, we get fully booked well in advance.