2 Day Coorg Sightseeing Tour from Bangalore
Take a 2-day sightseeing tour of Coorg and visit some of the popular attractions like Namdroling monastery, Talakaveri, Abbey falls and Raja seat amongst others. Enjoy the ride on this beautiful route in the comfort of a private cab.
- Visit Namdroling monastery, and spot the Buddhist monks.
- Explore the island of Coorg, Kaveri Nisargadham and enjoy the serene natural beauty.
- Enjoy the rejuvenating waterfalls of Coorg - Abbey waterfalls.
Connect with us Live by clicking Chat Button or Whatsapp Click here
Coorg, also known as Scotland of India is famous for its coffee plantations. Being a part of the Western Ghats, Coorg is rich in flora and fauna. Madikeri is the heartland of the Coorg region and was the seat of the ruling dynasty. With its rolling green plains, smoky hills, and lush tea plantations, it isn’t too difficult to imagine this place as one of Satyajit Ray’s or Saradindu’s detective tales’ locations. Coorg has a lazy charm that seeps into your bones but the scope for activities remains uncountable nonetheless.
Day 1: Drive from Bangalore to Coorg and local sightseeing
- The tour starts with your pick-up from the hotel/residence in Bangalore (within city limits) at the time selected while booking.
- The drive to Coorg is about 270 kilometres from Bangalore and may take up to 5.5 hours.
- Upon arrival, you may visit the following suggested places, you may skip OR add a few of your own
- Abbey falls, well-known waterfalls and the view of Abbey Falls from the hanging bridge is spellbinding.
- Madikeri fort which is a famous historical landmark and has ancient inscriptions.
- Raja seat, which is a perfect place to watch the sunset.
- After the visit, the driver will drop you to your hotel/residence in the Coorg region.
Day 2: Local Sightseeing and drive back to Bangalore
- On the 2nd day, you may choose to visit the following places:
- Talakaveri, which is a source of river Cauvery, also there is a temple.
- The Namdroling monastery which is also called the Golden temple. We will visit the monastery and see the Buddhist monks.
- Kaveri Nisagra Dhama, which is a beautiful island and is accessed by a hanging bridge. This place is a picturesque picnic spot.
- After the visit, drive back to Bangalore and the driver will drop you back to hotel/residence in Bangalore city
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
- All transportation using air-conditioned private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Bangalore city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Limit of 600 kilometres of usage ((Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details
- Tour as per the itinerary (you may skip or add some places in the region).
- Monument entrance fees.
- Any toll and parking charges (To be paid as per actuals to the driver).
- Personal expenses.
- Any meals.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is not a guided tour.
- The driver will know the local language, English speaking driver can be requested for during the booking in "Special Request" section, though the same cannot be promised.
- The guests may choose to skip or add any new attraction in the destination of the tour.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- Night charge of Rs.300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a kilometre limit of 600 kilometres.
- After 600 kilometres, additional per kilometre charge will be applicable (to be paid directly to the driver)
- For Sedan (4-seater) - Rs. 11 per km (additional kilometre charge)
- For SUV (6-seater) - Rs. 13 per km (additional kilometre charge)
- For Tempo Traveller - Rs. 16 per km (additional kilometre charge)
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick-up point in city limits. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
- The contact person details and phone number are shared in booking voucher sent to you via email after booking.
- The driver and cab details are share 2 to 4 hours prior to the tour starting time.
₹ 8970 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.