Agra Guided Day Trip from Jaipur
A guided sightseeing tour of the city which is home to the seventh wonder of the world and was once the home to the Mughal Empire. Explore the architectural gems of Agra in a day from Jaipur with a storyteller.
- Take a tour of the UNESCO World Heritage sites like the Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal.
- Visit the Jama Masjid which is the largest mosque in India, Moti Masjid, Chini Ka Rauja and more.
- Comfortable air-conditioned vehicle at your service.
- Company of a knowledgeable guide/storyteller.
- Complimentary water bottles.
Agra - The word is self-explanatory to many because it's home to one of the seven wonders of the world. This is the city of the Taj Mahal, it’s the city that has eternalized a love in the form of the palatial white architecture that is literally non-pareil. It is a city of much historical significance. Founded by Badal Singh, this city has witnessed, conquerors make a place for themselves in history.
- You will be received by your host/guide of the tour from your hotel/residence in Jaipur city limits at any time between 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM, as per your convenience.
- Post a short meet and greet you would be driven from Jaipur to Agra, enjoy your drive through the terrains of Northern India.
- Upon your arrival in Agra, you will be visiting the following places during the course of the tour, with your guide:
- Agra Fort: The main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty and a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Moti Masjid or the Pearl Mosque: This was built by the creator of Taj Mahal, Shah Jahan.
- Jama Masjid or the Friday Mosque: One of the largest mosque in India, constructed of red sandstone with intricate white marble decorations.
- Tomb of Akbar the Great and his wife Mariam's Tomb along with Sikandra Fort.
- Chini Ka Rauza: A funerary monument situated on the eastern bank of Yamuna river.
- Itmad-ud-Daula: Also known as the Baby Tāj, regarded as a draft of the Tāj Mahal.
- Taj Mahal: Ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river and one of the seven wonders in the world.
- Your guide will narrate the history behind all the places that you visit and tell you some interesting folklore about them.
- After the completion of the tour, you may head for lunch at a local's favourite place (at your expense), post which you will be driven to Jaipur and be dropped at your hotel/residence to end the tour.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Hotel pick up and drop from Jaipur city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Parking and toll charges.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Entrance fee to any place.
- Any accommodation charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Water Bottles.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- The tour involves a moderate amount of walking, all the guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- The guests may also carry sunglasses, sunscreen, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- A Sedan can accommodate 3 members only (4 years of age or older).
- An SUV can accommodate 5 members only (4 years of age or older).
- Each member must carry a valid photo ID.
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour - camera and its accessories to you enjoy photography, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel/residence in Jaipur city limits.
- The local person's contact details will be shared in the booking voucher which is sent via email.
₹ 9450 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.