Amboli Hill Station (Sindhudurg) 2 Day Tour from Pune
A 2 day trip to the beautiful hill-station of Amboli - the ‘queen’ of Maharashtra. Explore the scenic environs and the local lifestyle of the people of Western Ghats.
- Spend your time surrounded by thick forest, waterfalls and beautiful natural landscape.
- Experience the power of silence and how nature makes its own music.
- Comfortable ride and service of an experienced driver.
Amboli is situated at an altitude of 690 meters above the sea level and its amazing topography comprises dense forest area with a large number of waterfalls which increase in number during the rains. What makes this place special is that it is very rich in flora and fauna.
Winter is actually the perfect season to visit Amboli, however, for those who would like to add a little more mysticism to their visit, choose to go during the monsoon season when impromptu waterfalls gush down the hilly terrain.
Pune to Amboli Hill Station Suggested Sightseeing Itinerary:
Day 1: Pick-up from Pune city limits - Drive to Amboli - Amboli Local Sightseeing
- Your tour starts with a morning pick-up from your hotel/residence in Pune city limits.
- The drive to Amboli is approximately 6 hours. On reaching check-in to your hotel and then proceed with sightseeing. You will be visiting the following suggested places on the first day:
- Hiranyakeshi Mandir: It is from here that the river Hiranyakeshi originates. One can spend hours at this calm and peaceful spot.
- Amboli Ghat Waterfall: The Amboli Waterfall is one of the most famous tourist attractions that can be found in Amboli and is visited by numerous tourists all through the year.
- Sunset point: End the day witnessing different hues of the setting sun.
- You will be dropped to the hotel in Amboli at the end of the day.
Day 2: Amboli Local Sightseeing - Drop back to Pune
- On the second day, after breakfast, you continue with sightseeing by visiting the following suggested places:
- Mahadevgad: Mahadevgad Fort is now a collection of ruins outlined by a dramatic, cloudy sky. It was built in the early 19th century by the Sawantwadi rulers.
- Kavlesaad Point: Enjoy a breathtaking view of the endless valleys and small waterfalls. The best part about Kavlesaad point is here you can see the reverse waterfall during the monsoon season.
- Nangartas Waterfall: The Nangarta Falls is a narrow gorge in which the waterfalls from a height of 40ft.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel/residence in Pune city limits.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Pune city Hotel/Residence.
- All sightseeing using private air-conditioned Sedan Car or SUV.
- The driver and fuel charges.
- Usage of the vehicle for 800 KM (can be extended).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 9999 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.