Nagarjuna Sagar Day Tour from Hyderabad
Take this (one day) Nagarjuna Sagar trip from Hyderabad and escape into the blissful natural beauty to get away from the hectic routine of the city. An island with the third largest artificial lake is a perfect place to go for a day tour.
Visit the Nagarjuna Sagar lake, the third-largest artificial lake in the world.
Explore the Nagarjunakonda museum which has remains of Buddhist civilization.
Witness the unexplored Ethipothala waterfalls.
Hassle free pick-up and drop from Hyderabad city limits.
Connect with us 'Live' by clicking on 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Get on to this Nagarjuna Sagar trip from Hyderabad for a one day tour. Take the advantage of the Hyderabad tour and receive plenty of information as you explore Nagarjuna Sagar dam, museum and the wildlife sanctuary. Besides the man made structures, it is also known for the Buddhist Civilization, as the current name also suggests the same. (Scholar Acharya Nagarjuna was a Buddhist saint). So put your search to end for Hyderabad one day trip and avail the offers via this tour.
- Your tour would start with a pick up from the hotel or residence in Hyderabad at the selected time slot.
- You will be driven to Nagarjuna Sagar which is about 150 KM from Hyderabad and might take 4 hours to reach.
- Once you arrive at the Nagarjuna Sagar, you may visit the below-mentioned places:
- Nagarjuna Sagar Dam: A dam which is built on river Krishna and the view is amazing when the gates of the dam are open. It is said that the lake created by this lake is the third-largest manmade lake in the world.
- Nagarjunakonda: An island on the Nagarjuna Sagar lake which has a Buddhist museum and houses the excavated remains of Buddhist civilization of 2nd century.
- Ethipothala Waterfalls: A famous waterfall to visit in the region of Nagarjuna Sagar and there is also a viewpoint situated nearby.
- After the completion of the tour, you will be driven back to Hyderabad and be dropped back to the starting point to end the tour.
- You can reach Nagarjuna Konda only by ferry and the ferry timings are either 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM in the morning or 1:30 PM.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- The museum is closed on Fridays.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
- All transportation in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Hyderabad city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Driver's food.
- Usage of 350 KM (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is not a guided tour.
- The driver will know the local language, English speaking driver can be requested for during the booking in "Special Request" section, though the same cannot be promised.
- The guests may choose to skip or add any new attraction in the destination of the tour.
- Pick up and drop off has to be in the same location.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Verito, Indigo or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Tavera, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- Night charge of Rs. 300 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a kilometre limit of 350 kilometres.
- After 350 kilometres, additional per kilometre charge will be applicable (to be paid directly to the driver)
- For Sedan (4-seater) - Rs. 10.5 per km (additional kilometre charge).
- For SUV (6-seater) - Rs. 14.5 per km (additional kilometre charge).
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Hotel or Residence in Hyderabad.
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick-up address. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
- The driver and cab details will be shared with you 2 to 4 hours prior to the tour start time.
₹ 5550 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.