Nagarjuna Sagar Day Tour from Hyderabad
Take a day tour to Nagarjuna Sagar lake, the third-largest artificial lake in the world and Nagarjunakonda, an island which is a perfect place to go for a day tour.
- Visit the Nagarjuna Sagar lake, the third-largest artificial lake in the world.
- Explore the Nagarjunakonda museum which has remains of Buddhist civilization.
- Witness the unexplored Ethipothala waterfalls.
- Hotel pick-up and drop from Hyderabad city limits.
Nagarjunasagar is a site of spectacular man-made marvel flanked by equally enchanting panoramic vistas of the lush green surrounding. Other than that, the town is also renowned for much the talked about the excavation of Buddhist Civilization. An island named as Nagarjuna Konda lying amidst the man-made lake is a site where the relics of such great significance are preserved. In fact, the town got its present name from a Buddhist saint and scholar Acharya Nagarjuna. Visit this absolutely bewitching site to connect yourself with nature and various aspects of Buddhism.
- Your tour would start with a pick up from the hotel or residence in Hyderabad at the selected time slot.
- You will be driven to Nagarjuna Sagar which is about 150 KM from Hyderabad and might take 4 hours to reach.
- Once you arrive at the Nagarjuna Sagar, you may visit the below-mentioned places:
- Nagarjuna Sagar Dam: A dam which is built on river Krishna and the view is amazing when the gates of the dam are open. It is said that the lake created by this lake is the third-largest manmade lake in the world.
- Nagarjunakonda: An island on the Nagarjuna Sagar lake which has a Buddhist museum and houses the excavated remains of Buddhist civilization of 2nd century.
- Ethipothala Waterfalls: A famous waterfall to visit in the region of Nagarjuna Sagar and there is also a viewpoint situated nearby.
- After the completion of the tour, you will be driven back to Hyderabad and be dropped back to the starting point to end the tour.
- You can reach Nagarjuna Konda only by ferry and the ferry timings are either 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM in the morning or 1:30 PM.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- The museum is closed on Fridays.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
- All transportation in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Hyderabad city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Driver's food.
- Usage of 350 KM (Extra kilometre charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4570 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.