Mcleodganj New Year Camping Experience
Welcome 2020, celebrating in the beautiful destination of Mcleaodganj and indulge in activities like trekking, camping, sightseeing, soulful music, and inexhaustible fun.
- Trek to the Triund top and enjoy the night stay in the camps at Mana Village.
- Visit famous attractions like the Norbulingka Institute, Dalai Lama Temple, Naddi village and St John's church.
- Enjoy the bonfire and the soulful music as you welcome the New Year.
On the most magical night of the year, what are your plans?
Ring in 2020, where the Mountains are! Join the hosts in the celebrations on the longest night of the year! The program is packed with exclusive events to welcome the New Year in style in Mcleodganj!
It’s a place of pilgrimage that attracts Buddhists and interested parties from all over the world, including famous Hollywood celebrities. People visit this place, to relax and enjoy the piece this place has to offer and eventually staying here for months. After the Chinese invasion of Tibet in 1959, Dalai Lama, Tenzin Gyatso, fled to India and sheltered in Mussourie later he came to McLeod Ganj. Since then McLeod Ganj has risen to an important international destination.
Day 1: Arrival in Dharamkot and go for Triund Trek
- Arrive in Dharamkot campsite early in the morning and check into the campsite. Freshen up and get ready to have some adrenaline rush.
- You will start your trek at around 9:00 AM meandering through beautiful forests. Believe it, you are going to get many surprises. The uphill will allow you to have a panoramic view of the picturesque landscape.
- Maiden trekkers would take about 4-5 hours uphill trek to hit the camps hyphenated with tea breaks. However, it’d be even better when you take your time appreciating the awesome trail.
- This would stretch the trek time by about an hour or two which is worth it, considering the small little cafes you’d stop by on the route. Also grabbing the photo opportunities that’d make this journey even more memorable.
- You would be camping overnight at the camps in Mana Village.
Day 2: Local Sightseeing and Music & Jam Session
- After an overnight stay at Mana Village descend back to Dharamkot camp.
- You may rest awhile in the comfort of your tents.
- Later during the day, you could go for local sightseeing visiting Norbulingka Institute, Dalai Lama Temple, Naddi village and St John's church.
- It will be a playful and enjoyable night with bonfire, music & soul-fulfilling dinner and dance as you welcome the New Year.
Day 3: Departure
- After your breakfast, you bid your goodbyes, for your onward journey taking tonnes of memories with you.
- Meals during the tour: Day 1- Packed Lunch & Dinner, Day 2-Breakfast & Dinner, Day 3 - Breakfast
- Accommodation will be in camps on double/triple sharing basis.
- Jamming Sessions.
- Trekking Guide.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2890 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.