Hyderabad Sightseeing Tour in Tavera (9 Seater)
Visit the popular tourist attractions of Hyderabad to experience the mix of the old and new in the city. Enjoy services of a personal chauffeur and go Hyderabad sightseeing in the comfort of a private air-conditioned car.
This private 10-hour custom sightseeing tour of Hyderabad allows you to choose wherever you want to go and what you want to do for your day of sightseeing tour.
Custom Hyderabad Sightseeing Tour Highlights:
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences.
- It's a private tour. Just you and the driver. Travel in a comfortable and private air-conditioned car
- Visit the popular places like Charminar, Golkonda fort and Chowmahalla Palace
- Explore this beautiful destination as per your own itinerary and schedule at your own pace!
Hyderabad Sightseeing Tour Overview
On this 8-hour Hyderabad tour, you can choose to visit a variety of locations throughout Hyderabad city which includes the best places to see, eat and shop. You will be accompanied by an experienced driver who knows the city like the back of his hand. This tour is fully customized so you can decide which locations you want to go to and what you want to do.
Start your private tour after meeting your personal chauffeur at your hotel. Enjoy the services of a comfortable air-conditioned car for 8 hours (or 80 km) within Hyderabad city limits.
Hyderabad Sightseeing Tour Suggested Places to Visit:
- Your tour begins with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Hyderabad city limits.
- Post pick up you may choose to visit the following suggested places or add a few of your own:
- Qutub Shahi Tombs or Paigah Tombs - Located close to Golconda Fort in Ibrahim Bagh. This is one of the oldest heritage sites in Hyderabad.
- Golconda Fort - The most famous fort of Hyderabad known for its architecture.
- The Charminar - Built-in 16th century, the landmark monument of Hyderabad city and the most popular tourist attraction.
- Chowmahalla Palace - Palace of the Nizams, Known for its architectural beauty
- Stop at the famous Paradise Restaurant for Lunch
- Hussain Sagar Lake - Has a large monolithic statue of Lord Buddha on a manmade island in the center of the lake. Water sports and boat ride activities are available here.
- Laad Bazaar or Choodi Bazaar - Visit one of the popular old markets of Hyderabad famous for bangles.
- Nizam's Silver Jubilee Museum at Purani Haveli - Constructed in 1750 this building now houses fascinating jewel and artwork collection of the Nizam.
- Shilparamam - Visit this arts and crafts village located in Hi-Tech City.
- Nehru Zoological Park - One of the biggest Zoos in India. A popular place for nature and wildlife lovers.
- Wonderla Amusement Park - One of the best amusement parks in South India.
- During the tour, you may have lunch at a place of your choice.
- Post completion of the tour you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Hyderabad city limits.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is a local city tour hence the vehicle can not be used for any outstation tour.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned Travera (8+1 seater)
- Pickup and drop-off in Hyderabad residence/hotel
- Driver and fuel charges
- 10 hours and 100 km of usage (Extra kilometre and hourly charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details)
- Monument entrance fees or tickets
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Any parking fees
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is not a guided tour.
- The driver will know the local language, English speaking driver can be requested during the booking in the "Special Request" section, though the same cannot be promised.
- The guests may choose to skip or add a new place to the itinerary.
- Night charge of Rs. 250 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a limit of 10 hours and 100 kilometers.
- After 10 hours and 100 kilometers, additional per hour and per km charges are applicable (to be paid directly to the driver)
- For Travera 10 hours/100 km limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to the driver at the rate of
20/KM and 200/hour
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Pick-up from Hyderabad Hotel or Residence
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
₹ 4500 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.