Sar Pass Circuit Trek for 4 Days and 3 Nights
Trek on one of the most popular trekking destinations near Manali, the Sar Pass circuit, witnessing the beauty of Himalayas snowed down and looking magnificent on your way up.
- An orientation will be arranged by professionals for the general awareness about the trek and walking techniques on your way up.
- Trek to Grahan Village and Min Tatch, come across trails of all kinds, the rocky, the smooth and the one that leads to woods!
- Get a chance to interact with the locals on your way up.
Sar Pass in Parvati Valley of Kullu district is popular with adventure tourists. The Sar Pass Trek is quite a challenging trek, but the views en-route and once you reach the top are phenomenal. The trek starts at the base camp located at Kasol, about 520 km from Delhi. The real joy of the trek is the 100ft long snow slides. Experience all kinds of terrain, the forests, meadows, quaint villages, or snow-covered mountains, this trail offers a gamut of experiences to trekkers.
Day 1 - Registration and Orientation at Kasol Base Camp (1,580 m)
- On arrival at Kasol Base Camp, meet our representative who will guide you with further formalities.
- You will be given an orientation by the leader and certain information about the dos and don’ts on the trek route.
- You will also need to complete the registration process at the base camp and will be given tips and tricks about trekking and packing techniques.
- In the evening, you can stroll around the camp, or spend some time with your friends around the bonfire.
- At night, you will be served with a flavorsome meal, after which you can sleep to get ready for an exciting trek.
Day 2 - Trek to Grahan Village (9 km | 4-5 hours| 1,580 m-2,347 m)
- As soon as the sun peeps out, head out of your tent to view the awesome sunrise.
- After that, have your appetizing breakfast, and get ready for an exhilarating trek.
- The trek route will go through a lush pine forest, and the easy trail from the Grahan Nahal will be completed in a couple of hours without much effort.
- Post Grahan Nahal, the route will be a continuous ascent, and the path will be laden with steep rocks and rhododendrons trees.
- To experience life like a local, you can even make a refreshing drink by mixing the rhododendrons petals into the water!
- After a few more hours of walking, you will reach the village, where you will get awestruck by the captivating view surrounding you.
- In the evening, you can explore the village and by night sit around the bonfire to share some thrilling stories of your travel. You will be served with dinner, after which you will sleep to get ready for the trek the next morning.
Day 3- Grahan Village to Min Thatch to Grahan Village (10-12 km | 6-8 hours | 2,347 m-3,795 m-2,347 m)
- After a scrumptious breakfast, you will leave behind the peaceful village of Grahan and move towards Min Thatch. While trekking, you will meet various locals on the Min Thatch route.
- Your path will be laden with all kinds of terrains as you move upwards to Nagaru. After a continuous climb, the trail will open into Min Thatch.
- Take delight in the sweeping vistas of the stupendous mountains settled across Parvati valley. Click pictures at the top for your memories and then descend down towards Grahan.
- On arrival at the camp, get freshened up to have some special moments with your friends around the bonfire. At night, have your dinner and spend time amidst the beautiful natural surroundings.
Day 4 - Grahan Village to Kasol (9 km | 4-5 hours | 2,347 m - 1,580m)
- In the morning, you will be served with breakfast. Your trek will come to an end today and you will begin to descend towards Kasol.
- On reaching the endpoint, your Sar Pass circuit trek will be completed after which you can spend the rest of the time at your own leisure.
- Camping charges
- Meals starting from Dinner on Day 1 till Breakfast on Day 4
- Camping equipment and support staff
- Guide charges
- Forest permit
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4025 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.