Early Morning Tour of Mumbai
A 4-hour walking tour of some of the important landmarks of the city of Mumbai with an expert guide during the early hours of the day. There is no better wake-up call than that of Mumbai by dawn.
- Guided tour of the early morning life of Mumbai.
- Learn how the emphasis on fresh food in Mumbai makes a morning.
- Wake up with the smell of fish at the Sassoon docks.
- Explore Mumbai’s local life and meet the local vendors.
Mumbai, formerly known as Bombay, is undoubtedly India’s commercial and entertainment capital. Bollywood, fashion, skyscrapers, traffic that never seems to stop, and delicious street food that purists say you can never find anywhere else, that is Mumbai for you.
Mumbai is a bustling, energetic metropolis and every area in the city has a flavor of its own. South Mumbai with its posh neighborhood and upscale bars, restaurants, and museums draws hundreds of tourists. South Central Mumbai has Worli sea face and several offices, West Mumbai suburbs are popular upper-middle-class residential areas, North Central Mumbai has Dharavi, Asia’s second-largest slum, East and North Mumbai neighborhoods have developed rapidly over past few years as a result of the vast urban sprawl. Mumbai has the Gateway of India monument and a visit to this city is in many ways an introductory lesson to the mind-boggling diversity that India has to offer to its visitors.
- You will be received from your hotel/residence in Mumbai at 7:00 AM.
- The emphasis on fresh food in Mumbai makes mornings so important in terms of trade. Drive to different marketplaces to see the business traders go about their daily routines.
- Your first interaction will be with a newspaper vendor and then you walk across the street to the fruit, flowers, and vegetable wholesalers who are surrounded with men and women bargaining for fresh supplies for the day ahead.
- If you are still sleepy, the next stop is bound to wake you up, the smell of fish!
- A visit to Sassoon Docks is an incredible experience. It is the city’s first wet dock and the only one open to the public.
- You will also take a small distance train ride and at the end of the tour, you will attend Morning Prayer is one of the famous temples before being dropped back off at your accommodation.
- Service of a professional tour guide.
- Air-conditioned car during the tour.
- Tolls and Parking charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2000 Per Person
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.